I'm leaving... :(

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
But I'm not going far... moving over to Lighter Life Lite.

Just got back from a chat with my counsellor.. as you all know I have been struggling for the last month or more, lapsing most days - not to the point of STS or weight gain, but am terrified that my little bad habits will take over and I'll be back to my old self before I know it.

I've also discovered that day times are fine - I can have three packs in the day without even considering food - but in the evening, it's all I think of. So - moving onto LLL means I get the best of both worlds, and then I am going to go on and do the full 12 week RTM programme.

Part of me is really p*ssed off with myself for allowing it to come to this, but another part of me just feels it's 'time' to do something different. It's irritating that I 'could' be at goal by now if only I'd not been such a plum - but hey, no regrets - just onwards and downwards... and I WILL reach my goal.

I have only one stone to go- so hopefully I'll shift that on LLL and be all ready to get onto RTM soon.

Wish me luck! I've got my first Lite group next Sunday (1st) - quite nervous and not sure I've made the right choice, but I can't pretend that as of *now* I'm going to be a perfect abstainer again; and would rather admit defeat and try something new than give up all together.

I'll still be hovering over here from time to time, but will probs be doing most of my diet related nattering over on the (fairly sparse) LLL forum.

:wave_cry:

Anna
x x x x

Sounds like the right choice. Good luck, you'll be at goal in no time

xx

But I'm not going far... moving over to Lighter Life Lite.

Just got back from a chat with my counsellor.. as you all know I have been struggling for the last month or more, lapsing most days - not to the point of STS or weight gain, but am terrified that my little bad habits will take over and I'll be back to my old self before I know it.

I've also discovered that day times are fine - I can have three packs in the day without even considering food - but in the evening, it's all I think of. So - moving onto LLL means I get the best of both worlds, and then I am going to go on and do the full 12 week RTM programme.

Part of me is really p*ssed off with myself for allowing it to come to this, but another part of me just feels it's 'time' to do something different. It's irritating that I 'could' be at goal by now if only I'd not been such a plum - but hey, no regrets - just onwards and downwards... and I WILL reach my goal.

I have only one stone to go- so hopefully I'll shift that on LLL and be all ready to get onto RTM soon.

Wish me luck! I've got my first Lite group next Sunday (1st) - quite nervous and not sure I've made the right choice, but I can't pretend that as of *now* I'm going to be a perfect abstainer again; and would rather admit defeat and try something new than give up all together.

I'll still be hovering over here from time to time, but will probs be doing most of my diet related nattering over on the (fairly sparse) LLL forum.

:wave_cry:

Anna
x x x x

Saw the title of your thread just now and thought you meant you were leaving the site altogether? Did wonder if there was a prob? :confused:;):D

Good luck with the LLL. We have to do what suits us best don't we?..xx

Hun, don't beat yourself up! LL is not for everyone, we're all different and if LLL helps you be better at sticking to it then it's gotta be good. Doesn't make you a bad person with no willpower, right? Just horses for courses.

good luck anna, you sound like you are making the right choice for you.
as you say, you're not going far are you so -make sure you still post on here too as a lot of the posts aren't just to do with being in abstinance
daisy x

Yeah - I'll definitely still be around. I have loved Lighter Life, and still do - after all, I wouldn't have lost the best part of 5 stone without it... but for some reason I have completely fallen off the wagon and need some help.

I will always be a fan of LL, and this is another reason why I am moving to Lite and not just giving up altogether... I know the system works, if I let it - I just really feel I've run my course on full abstinance - it's been a long time, and I feel happy with my current weight/size... just want to do the official business of getting my BMI down a bit, then stop. I am literally about 0.3 of a BMI point to being 'healthy', but want to be low enough so that RTM doesn't mess with me too much.

A xx

Being defeated would have meant you gave up, which you are not. YOu are simply choosing s different path to reach your goal. All roads lead there - some take other courses - but we all meet at the end.

Good luck Anna - sounds like a well thought out decision and Ive no doubt you will reach your goal. :)

See ya here and there!

Wishing you good luck Anna, you've been an inspiration to me and many others. I'm sure you are doing the right thing moving onto LLL. Please don't disappear on us all together. We'd miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna please don't be peed off at yourself. It's not like you have failed. You have just made an informed decision to change soemthing to make this work for you.
You haven't thrown in the towel, you've just switched to another route to get you to your goal.
You should be very proud of yourself. You are amazing and look how far you have come. You best not go too far missus. I would miss you! :cry:

You are soooo close now honey! Good luck in the new group. I know you will get there.

B x

Just echoing all of the above. I hope, and am pretty darn sure, that whatever path you chose you will get there. Just make sure you don't go missing!

Not much I can add that hasn't been said - so assume I said all of the above first.

Love you lots girl, you're beautiful, vivacious, honest, caring, courageous and a winner. I hope LLL is everything you want it to be and that you learn that you've never failed, and never will. *hugs*

Anna, you've done so well on LL so far, and I totally understand your situation. Moving to LLL to shift that last stone is almost the same as starting RTM I would think!

I'm glad you've decided to do what you feel is best, as after all, we know ourselves better than anyone, and after being on LL so long, you must know yourself better than ever before too!

Best of luck for LLL and that last stone Anna, you now where we are if you need us :)

x

Wishing you all the best on LLL, Anna. You've come so far, and maybe this is what you need to finish your journey.

Wishing you loads of luck Anna, keep us posted with how your doing!

x

Thanks everyone - I definitely will keep in touch.. the LLL thread looks incredibly quiet to be honest, so might have to just stick around here and keep the naughty topics hushed, or put on the RTM thread instead.

Thanks for all your support - means masses - and Andy - thank you!!! That was such a lovely heart felt post, and really tugged on my heart strings. You all feel like guardian angels during my 'ARGHHHH' moments, and I can't thank you all enough - you know who you are :)

A xx

Anna good luck doing LLL. You've definitely been a big part of my journey, and your posts have been invaluable to me.

I'm so pleased that despite the lapsing you've not given up and have instead recognised what's happening with you and nipped it in the bud by identifying something that should work for you.

I wish you all the best of luck as you truly deserve to reach your goal.

hi anna, well done on your losses so far. look at what you have achieved and treasure it. i'm still a good stone off my target but since leaving ll and cd in early dec i have maintained and i'm happy with that.
i have written a new phrase which is - "if life was perfect i'd still moan!!"" that applies to my body too, its far from perfect but its a million time better than it was at 15 stone so i'm trying to be kind to myself, hope you can too.

all the best
xxx

Anna sweetheart!! I know you have been struggling for a while now, as I have, and I am glad that you have made the decision to try and bring it back in line rather than leaving altogether.

I will miss you lots and lots, you've been part of my journey ever since we were both newbies on the August Starters thread!!

Please please do keep in touch, don't disappear, and I wish you the very best of luck and love for this new stage in your weight loss journey. You will be at your goal in no time, just wait and see!!

xxx *hugs* xxx
Sweety

Hi Anna, good for you! You'll be able to eat again!! I'm sure the last stone will come off quickly and in the meantime relax and enjoy looking fab cos you do already!!

Thanks for your support when I first started - you were full of helpful advice and inspiration and you made the beginning of my journey much smoother than it would have been (especially since i get zilch support at home!)
Keep posting us as we will miss you otherwise - and it would be good to hear how you go on LLL!

xx

Back