I'm looking forward to.....

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
here's a nosy post, I want to know what you're all really looking forward to food wise once we're re feeding.

I'm looking forward to having fruit with alpro yoghurt, nuts and seeds can't wait for my yummy breakfast oh and a really nice prawn salad, but most of all a huge soya cappuccino at starbucks mmmmhhh xx

Mmmm a veggie frittata and veggie lasagne!!! Oh and ice lollys! yayyyyy can't wait hehe xx

Ummmm, avocado and prawns, lasagne or an ice-cream. And a big glass o' white wine at a BBQ x

INDIAN TAKEAWAY :D

Everything LOL!

Homemade veg soup and a wee bit tiger bread with only half an inch of butter on. See I am learning, I'd usually have a couple of inches lol x

Ice cream, red wine and costa coffee..... not necessarily in that order :)

I know I should say salad or something but for me it's gotta be a large mug of tea and some dunking biccies xx

Going out for a meal! Anywhere.
GSQ

chinese buffet yummm. me and my sis are both on exante and once we get to target, we are going to go for a chinese buffet and just eat what we want that one day:) think i'le be back on a diet for the rest of the week to burn it all off... ouch just though of tender beef in black bean sauce with soft noodles and spring rolls .....hurry target hurry:)

God I LOVE macaroni cheese. There's surely no way of making that healthy though?? ;) x

Gah! Im only on day one and im already thinking of what food i am looking forward to! But anyway, i am looking forward to macaroni cheese and BBQ food :D yum yum yum yum yum

you bunch of monkeys hee hee, you should have said cucumber salad hee hee xxx

Back