I'm lost without my bottle!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi All, I'm being blonde again! I have left my litre volvic bottle at home and I am confused.com - how many pints of water do I need to drink to have 2.5 litres? I usually fill up my bottle twice in the day and have black coffee/earl grey throughout the day too (that usually makes up the half litre and more besides...) Thanks in advance for your help! Hugs x x x

A normal glass is about 0.2 liters :) so for 2 liters you'll need 10 normal glasses :) if you have a bigger glas (like a macdonalds glass) you'll be having like 0,3 per glass :) so you'll need about 7/8 glasses :)

Good luck!

Not sure sorry Emma, but reckon 4 pints should be enough.Is there a measuring jug where you work? x
ps let us know if being blonde is more fun

lol @ Mrs T! Well I have a pint glass at work. Is 2 pints 1 litre? It doesn't seem at much!

Well she might be right lol :D google says

2l in pint = 4.22675284 US pints

Ok, i'll try 4.5 pints. I've had 2.5 pints already, so I'll keep going :) Thank you klev, you are a little star :) Hugs x x x

Well you're doing much better then me........my first 1.5 liter bottle is still standing here and i haven't had a sip yet.........

*smacks herself to the back of the head*
*runs of to get a glass*

Emma, If you just remember this little rhyme its easy.....
"a litre of water is a pint and 3/4's"...that is how I remember..but I know what you mean about having the same bottles...I always have the TESCO litre bottles and try and guzzle at least 3 a day. I get totally confused if I leave my bottles at home and I am out all day and have to buy smaller bottles. I always refill my bottles..as it would cost a fortune otherwise..I buy the big 5 litre bottles to refill with and occassionally take a big 18.5 litre bottle from work (the ones they use in the water coolers) they are huge!

Back