im married !! ,cd in the house

Good luck with your weigh in honey - hope you're smiling from the result!!

Wow!! So that's 17lbs in two weeks, bet you're so chuffed!!!

Well done!!

Roll on next week ay?!

I'm on three weeks today and weigh day tomorrow can not wait iv not been perfect if iv needed something iv had protein and never come out of ketosis or felt like eating more i may have to bring wedding forward to this Nov or DEC all depends really so I'm more focused and i have an interview on the 9Th July that i need to look my best for as i really really want the job lol,but so far so good :)

went to a fertility clinic yesterday but they wont do anything till i get to bmi 30 or lower :(

so changed my ticker to say how much left i have to get to bmi 30 I'm 15.9 on scales at home and i need to get down to 13. 7 so 31 pounds to go ,which is a stone off my end target :)

so now i have to do CD and quickly but at least i know they can help ,i only have pcos mildly and i had a scan that shows a large cyst on left ovary but little ones on right and hormones are only just off kilter really only by a bit so he said weight loss may help so CD for 3 to 4 months more

well i have finished sulking today
icon_cry.gif
took three days but stopped now

im happy i know whats up and what can be done ,well don't know much about pcos
icon_confused.gif
as my consultant at the fertility clinic did not tell me anything about it .just said my hormones were just off not much so i don't have it bad and had a scan that showed my uterus as very healthy but the trade mark signs of pcos on my ovaries and just said call me back when you have lost it and ill start you on fertility drugs ,so im sure he wont expect me back for ages but ill be back there in a few months lol ,it was great to know why my periods disappeared and why iv found it so hard to lose weight on anything but cd that is lol
icon_lol.gif

but iv been upset as i know pcos can cause mc and other preg problems but he did not go threw anything with me ,i want to be put on meteform if i get preg to keep my weight stable but don't know if ill get it as i wont be classed as obese but i balloon when preg and the bigger you are with pcos the worse the symptoms ,i suppose i wont know till i go back so should stop worrying but hey it was all new to me

its also my dp bday today so sort of having a day off staying on protein but will have some cake and glass of wine so not expecting a loss this week but iv not given up so that's a good thing i cant now i need to lose weight not just for my wedding but to have a baby !!!!!!

iv got a new date for my interview with monsoon ,its next wed ,and a new interview as a personal shopper for debenhams in derby ( i really really want that job:sigh: ) competition will be high for that one but i have till july the 8th to get some more weight off and grow some serious courage lol

not lost much this week very little but did have sat off stayed in ketosis did not gain and went straight back on but don't mind as long as i get to target for Oct I'm happy

bugger iv been naughty im taking day off but will be back on tomorrow i need to far to much riding on this ,i think its cos im not well and cant stand the thought of the shakes ,that's the only problem with me if im ill i just cant drink them or eat the bars ,so ill probably be out of ketosis tomorrow booooooo but ill get back on i want to lose this weight to much not to :D

well had my day off feel bloated but weight stayed the same and im still in ketosis ,great really i had ice cream pizza coleslaw and potato salad and a peanut butter sandwich and chocolate :)like i said well and truly had day off ,chose to as iv picked for the last two weeks and decided that id have a day off in hope it will sort my picking out and i can try do the rest of the week without picking

here's hoping :p

not had a great week diet wise but stayed in ketosis only 1 pound off this week better than on bit like i said very bad week ,but back on ss with three to four litter-es of water from tomorrow so looking forward to tomorrow :)

lol i can see this is just the honey show on here ???

well iv been off cd for a few days ,i have a lot of personal problems at the moment no excuse i know but iv just had my head in the wrong place so decided to give myself a break ,and im not having a weigh day this week ,iv emailed my CDC to see if she can book me in next wed so a day earlier than usual ,so that i can have my break

by this Thursday things should get back to a routine for me so ill be able to re start ss without a problem ,i have not and will not give in i have to get down to 12 stone before Xmas. and im 15 ,7 by my scales im on week 5 and one pound off losing two stone im really proud of myself but have another 3 stone 7 to go if i knuckle down from Thursday i could have it off Oct and i cant wait ,iv got my first target of Sept the first weekend im meeting up with someone and i want to look great so i have to get back on so i will im, sure

day two of my time off one day left then ss all the way i kinda cant wait as well i think its because i know iv got a way to go before i hit target and im also very determined not to give up ,and also i feel bloated not gained at all but waist has gone up a little as im bloated ,i don't think im out of ketosis as im not hungry still but i know i will be by tomorrow so ill be out by one day then get my new re start lol the day after so wont take me long to get back in to ketosis only takes me a day if i have had long off :)

my new apt with my CDC is next Thur at 11 am ,ill have been back on a week so might not lose much unless i dont gain much today and tomorrow lol but i know id really like a 6 pound loss :D

FEELING ILL TODAY :( think my body dos not want food lol

iv only gained a pound so far so im happy with that :Dim re starting tomorrow and think my total gain will be 2 by then at the most three ,but im hoping for a 5 to 6 pound loss from Thursday ,im going to keep to 4 litters a day and three shakes and NO picking lol.

wish me luck

im back on ss today with no picking (first hurdle cinema to see harry potter at 11 am lol ) but i want the rest off now im planing on 4 litres of water today and three tetras will get back on tonight to see how iv done :)

10 past 6 and so far no picking went to see harry potter it wasgreat and did not have anything but water lol so so far so good just got till Oct to keep it up lol:D

Congratulations on your first day without picking - I'm sure it will be the first of many:D

You sound so determined at the moment and you have a huge incentive for doing this diet, which is fantastic

TBH I have been the same this past week or so - I have good intentions then I pick at whatever I can. (TOTM is looming too which isn't helping) I started back on SS yesterday and even resisted the chinese DH had last night.:p

I'm off to see Harry Potter this evening and I know that it will be hard to resist the popcorn and sweets but I have already got a choc tetra in my bag in preparation.

Hope you have a great day

Lenny & Honey DD,

Best of luck re-starting. I am on the thread below and am on Day 10 and doing very well, only problem is hen weekend next week and am DREADING it!! I will be eating and drinking but am terrified i won't get back on the wagon again straight afterwards.

Lenny, Have you already had your wedding?

Back