im married !! ,cd in the house

thank you both of you :),

im half way threw day two and no picking i find the first two weeks ok on ss i don't pick but every-time i get to week three i start to pick. Only on protein as i know what i can have to keep me in ketosis but that's bad for me as i know i can get away with it in a way i don't lose as much but i do still lose and i do stay in ketosis. So i think ill be ok for two weeks again and im hoping for big losses these two weeks to make up for the last two weeks lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

day two down ,

i did pick but was at a BBQ took my shake but could not resist :(but no picking from now on i know i can do it and got no evil temptation for a good few weeks now ,i have to lose this weight so i will not give up

day three of re start doing well ,im in ketosis and dropped all weight i gained im going for 4 to 5 more for Thursday lol make up for two weeks low loss or gain lol

day 4 and lost weight i gained plus one pound lol greeeaaaattttttttttt

and changed wedding date to DEC 08 having Xmas wedding at ringwood hall hopefully with mulled wine Santa ,Xmas dinner and carolers i love it just got to sort it out with them and get myself a bolero for my dress and change colour scheme back to black and white ohhh excited now :D:party0038:

yeah i can not wait lol

well iv done it im still ss lol and happy as can be as im wearing some jeans i have not been able to fit in for years

im going to go back to gym next month i hope with my dp and put the kids on gives them something to do when its the hols as i wont be going away till next year so they will love it ,but worried i wont be able to do it all on the calls ill be taking so going to change my routine to weights toning and strengthening ,not going to do cardio till i get to target as i always feel hungry when i do that as i go three times a week and work out for 2 hours looking forward to it though

my little girls 5th birthday today its gone so bloody quick ,iv now struggled with my weight since i had her that's 5 bloody years and im now 2 stone away from the weight i was when i got preg with her im hoping it wont be long to be there again then iv got one more to go to be the weight i was with my son so three stone to go better than the 8 i had to lose :eek:

weigh day ,lost 5 pounds yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but was downplayed as came home to both my rabbits dead been got by a dog and both been taken out there cage and rabbit run and killed :cry:, only way a dog can get in my garden is threw my next door neighbours garden but guess what " i don't have a dog " yeah right so what is the staffy you got and how did an animal get in my garden if not from your side oh yes and she heard something ,but then when i said only place anything can get in is from her side all of a sudden she was not in oh hang on you said you herd it ????????????????????

im not stupid i know what and who did it but ,,like anyone cares police have been phoned but wont come out said they would be here by 7 but look its nearly 8 and no one ,and rspca are supposed to be coming round but so far no one i have two dead rabbits in my garden with a cover over them and flies and no one cares ?????

and to top it off its my girls bday she had a trampoline and i wont let her out in the garden while i know a dog can get in but my next door neighbour says it was not her she don't have a dog !!!!!!!!!!!!

i now know a great way to not pick :D,read harry potter from 12 30 am till 1 am following day lol got it read it was flaming great

still doing well i keep picking though not much but got to stop it but iv been doing 4 litters a day so that a plus so far

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well done honey!!!!

You must REALLY be able to feel a difference in your clothes now, that's 2 and a half stone!!!!

THANK YOU IV LOST NEARLY 5 STONE NOW SINCE I STARTED CD LAST APRIL (bloody caps sorry lol) 2 and a half this time iv got 2 stone 11 to o now i think and im so happy i can fir in nearly all my old clothes im nearly at the lightest weight iv been since i met my dp hes not seen me smaller but he will do lol

iv been off cd today i had chips i felt like i wanted them so i had them and ill get my ass back on cd tomorrow but im still having 4 litres of water today ,just taking the day off hopefully i wont gain but if i do ill just get it back off i know i can do it now iv got this far im not stopping till i get to target no chance

You sound so determined honey!!

Thing is, I have friends who have never been overweight in their lives who still have the odd portion of chips.. Just because we've lost weight it doesn't mean we still can't have the odd thing in moderation.. It's when it becomes out of proportion with healthy foods that we need to start taking action!

One portion of chips in a few months wont do you any harm at all!! :)

Ahh, bet your h2b is looking forward to watching you get slimmer! I was 10st 10 when we met, 10st 8 when we married and 11st 3 at the moment.. Want to get back to 10st 8 and then maybe even to 10st - would love to do that!

well in laws are here from Kent only see them three times a year :D,

but iv been off cd today and having a BBQ tomorrow for them and my family no point saying ill get back on to cd tomorrow as i wont :pbut i will be back on SS by wed morning i wont be stopping iv still got some weight to lose lol .

not gained anything yet but may have a three pound gain this week but iv not given up so i don't mind it will be off by next Thur weigh in lol .so ss wed and ketosis by fri i hope keep your fingers crossed for me xx

well im stuffed :D

expecting a gain but ok with that .

im back on CD tomorrow and looking forward to it. isn't it odd that i crave cd and the feeling i have when on it so SS tomorrow and a gain this week and only a few stone to go so here we come 12 stone im not having time off till last sat in Aug as im at a wedding. so got three full weeks with the Gym and SS and looking forward to it

Good luck with those 3 weeks honey!!

thank you

well day one and im just starting on thewater will get back tonight i think to say wether i did a full day ss with no picking :D

Hi HoneyDD,

I am re-starting SS today as well - have 2.5 weeks until my next wedding dress fitting and determined to get a stone off by then!

Perhaps we can encourage each other along to get over the worst of it - can't wait to get back into the Zone and the great feeling of being on SS and burning fat!!

Back