im married !! ,cd in the house

i checked i had a 7 pound gain :eek::D lol but back on SS and at gym today so that's a good thing im sure want it off and a bit more bu next Thursday please:cry:

ok not been doing to good :(so im trying today to get on ss watch this space :cool:

i feel ill cos iv ate to much and iv gained 7 pounds so i really dont want to eat today lol

right that's it iv had a good long talking to myself:mad:

and i am and will start cd tomorrow Sunday :break_diet:

i need to i want to im eating and im not hungry see how stupid that is lol ,so i will get back on and i will do well

please give me some help !!!!!

i really need it i know ill get back on but i so want to get back on tomorrow

Hi Honey,

Have you thought about doing AAm week or 790 for awhile as I think when your finding it very difficult to get back SSing this can ease you into it.

You could join the Hour by Hour thread which is a very good way to keep on top of it here is the link http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/20284-its-saturday-lets-do-hour-hour-xxx-2.html

If your going to go back on SSing tomorrow if you eat low carb and drink your water for the rest of the evening it will help instead of high carb last supper which is always very tempting but deadly.

Or you could try stepping your back into SSing following how Sassy suggests here on this thread.
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

Hope this helps.

Love Mini xxx

thank you i dont want to do 790 or add a meel im trying today to get back on ss

so here goes day one of ss my restart :)

Good luck honey, you're doing so well, i've just been reading through your progress andyou've done so fantastic!!! I'm on day 2 of the 1200 plan cant SS coz im on anticoagulants and so far so good but i am getting dizzy when i move around and i think thats coz my diet has always been carb orientated and although i'm not SSing i'm on a very low carb diet so im hoping for a lovely weight loss on friday :) I plan on being a size 14 by my wedding next july im currently a size 18/20 so fingers crossed!!!! You are doing really fab though and good luck getting back on SS hugs xx

thank you

well i went to skeggy yesterday and guess what

i

did

not

cheat

lol i stuck to ss all day did loads of walking was really hot ,but i only had 1 litre of water and only lost a pound this morning that gutted me but im back on so im very happy with me lol

DAY TWO DOWN LOST TWO POUNDS ahh what is it with me and caps lol

well i struggled yesterday but i did it only 6 pounds to go to get weight i gained off. i wanted it off for wed but it wont be off for then booo i have a interview i wanted to look great for but it will be ok im sure .

i want it off by sat though im spending the weekend with friends and nope i wont ss :( .but will be ss mon onwards .im finding the summer hols very hard to ss as we are always out and i hate warm tetras and everyone eats such nice food lol so im giving it ,my best iv not given up i will get this last 3 stone off :D

How you getting on today Honey DD?

I was wondering that too. Keep it up girl and well done for going out the other day and not cheating :-D you deserve a big gold star!!! When's your weigh in?

THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME I FELL OF THE WAGGON ON WED AND DECIDED (bloody caps ) to stay off ss till Monday. as im going away but im the time iv been off its only a 1lb gain yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D lol

im so happy with that .im re starting cd all over on Monday and i want to have a stone off for when my CDC gets back off holls so wish me luck

Good luck hun and well done for not putting too much back on, hope you have a lovely weekend too

well re start day and so far so good was going to be Monday but decided to make out break a few days longer lol

iv gained 4 pounds so im really happy with that

and i went on all the big rides at Alton towers and did not die lol

Hiya Honey, how's your day going? Wow i love alton towers, not been for years

hiya was my first time at Alton towers lol

and day two and doing ok so far i start a new job on the 3rd of Sept i would love a stone off by then but hey wishful thinking lol

Morning a stone is doable by 1st september if you really stick to it :) I'm glugging the water but got another migraine today, just what i wanted. I'm off now until 1st October woohoo. Hope you have a lovely nice easy day today and what's your new jb doing and are you looking forward to it?

Ok i fell of again im really really struggling :(. I know ill get back on i know it works but i know i also need to be there in my head if you understand me so im off cd but not finished lol .

i decided as i have so much going on which im finding hard to stay off till Sunday from then on im relatively free. Im at home all day so that's a bonus and iv got a wed on the sat. So i want and need to get what iv gained off for then then. Ill look at extra for my job aswl .i know i want to do it and the panic feeling is there so i know i will be able to get back on on Sunday lol.

Sounds silly don't it up until now i was ok with being of cd but im actually upset now as i cant get back on so i know by Sunday i will be rearing to go :).

I do think i need support though and i don't get much of that when im in ketosis im ok but the first three days although i get no side effects they are hard :(.

list of reasons in order

+ Want to get weight off for wedding next sat :character00250:

+Want to get some more off for starting work:bliss:

+Need to lose another two stone of for treatment for PCOS:help2:

+Want to look great in a wedding dress next Oct :character00238:

oh yes and i sold my wedding dress long story but iv got ages and wanted a new one any way so may if i lose three stone to take me to 12 stone get dp to buy me the dress of my dreams which just happens to be £2500 :D and not made any more so will have to look for one on internet or get one like it from same stockists

Well Honey it really sounds like you've got your head screwed on, sounds like a very sensible approach, and you're right you do need to be in the right frame of mind for this diet to work. Remember you can always come on here for support in the CD threads i spend most of my evenings in there recently, sad i know lol.

Wow have u got any pics of this other dress you want? Sounds like a lovely present for losing all your weight in my opinion hehe. I'm at a wedding tonight and got nothing to wear :'( well i probably have but haven't looked in my wardrobe yet it really sounds like you are motivated to lose the weight and we'll all be here when you need that support (((hugs)))

i don't use the threads that often but do read them so on Sunday i will put a post up asking for help lol

THE TWO DRESSES I LOVE BELOW
1875_498346.jpg
TEMPEST THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS BUT NOT MADE ANY MORE :(

1875_466586.jpg

CAMEO STILL MADE STILL SAME PRICE AS TEMPEST AND LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH

but the first dress i tried on is this one and i still love it and i do think its the one and a bit better priced but i do know if i get my weight of and i can get hold of tempest that WILL be the ONE lol

9676.jpg

Back