Im nearly there!

gracie_lou

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all ok!?

Im really happy today. I weighed myself this morning and im 11st 13. Im nearly at my target weight which is 11st. I never thought I would get past twelve. :):clap::clap::clap:

well done thats brill, thats where i want to be, im only on day 1

Woohoooo! Well done you!
Did you have much to lose? How much have you lost in total?

I had about 2.5 stone to lose so not too much. Ive lost 1.5 stone so far. Ive been doing it about 6/7 weeks I think. Im just starting to worry about eating properly again. I think its because people have been saying I will put all the weight back on when I start to eat. :mad: They wont listen to me though.

Hi Gemma. Good luck, it gets a lot easier after a week or so. The longer ive done it the more easier it is too. How much do you have to lose?? :)

Hi well done with your weight, In regards to people saying you will put weight on when you start to eat again I had this row with a dr yesterday while I was in hospital. He said same was really rude and off made me so cross. He just wouldn't listen when I said we eat low calorie and carbs etc. He said we will damage our bodies etc. Gets me cross.

It's not long term so I think our bodies will be fine. I work in a hospital and I was talking to a doctor the other day and I told him I was on the diet he pulled a face and said " well it's just another faddy diet" . Rubbish. I haven't been this happy in ages. :)

Aww Gracie Lou. Agree with you. Some dr are just nasty and don't care if they hurt you xx

Hi Gemma. Good luck, it gets a lot easier after a week or so. The longer ive done it the more easier it is too. How much do you have to lose?? :)

Thank you hun.
I want to loose about 2.5 stone the quickest way possible.
How long did it take you? Also did you follow ss? xx

Thank you hun.
I want to loose about 2.5 stone the quickest way possible.
How long did it take you? Also did you follow ss? xx

I followed SS some days and SS+ some days too. I think MY target loss is about 2.5 stone too. Ive been doing it 6/7 weeks now and ive still got a little way to go hopefully it will only be a month or so now. :)

Hi on my first day with 4 stone to lose. I had a friend come over today and when I told her what I was doing she was so negative, ended up with me crying :-( Just hope I can do this and prove them all wrong x

I think half the time people who don't know much about it worry for you! Chin up and keep going x

It's not long term so I think our bodies will be fine. I work in a hospital and I was talking to a doctor the other day and I told him I was on the diet he pulled a face and said " well it's just another faddy diet" . Rubbish. I haven't been this happy in ages. :)

When I went to choose my wedding dress, the lady advised I get a 14, when I told her that I would be losing weight she rolled her eyes and said "if I had a pound for every girl that's told me that!"
Lets hope she's good at alterations!! :D

Hi on my first day with 4 stone to lose. I had a friend come over today and when I told her what I was doing she was so negative, ended up with me crying :-( Just hope I can do this and prove them all wrong x

You will do it. I never thought I would get this far and I did so dont worry. It took me a while to decide to give it a go aswell. :)

Gracie Lou - well done on sticking to the diet for 6-7 weeks! I need to SS for 11 weeks and find that really daunting.... but reading your progress and some of the CD diaries is really inspiring me at the moment.

Good to reaching target.

I find I'm flying after about 6 days - we're all different but it WILL happen. Hang on in there - perfect advice ;)
Keep thinking of how you feel as you see the scales dropping :D
Sauce xx

Back