IM NEED TO BE TOLD!

LoL, why did'nt I think of that, not sure it's a good idea to let Ruthy loose with a whip though, ha ha

Hiya Ruthy babes:patback: I know exactly how you feel hun. I have been like that since xmas. I knew I wanted to lose the weight but I have just messed around for the last 4 months. I do feel back on track now though thank flippin god. You are a tower of strength young madam for everyone on here you just need to use some of that strength on your self. Come on take some of these vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes:right enough of the softy son :whoopass: come on you can do it.

Hey guys your the best !! :flowers:

My star week has finally arrived:party0011: 2 weeks late!!:confused: yup you guessed it i was bricking it!:rolleyes:

If it wasnt for you guys, old and new, i wouldnt have stuck to the diet and be typing this message to you...instead id be in the fridge looking at a catering size gataux for breakfast pmsl!

We are ALL the backbone of this forum, and we all bounce off each other (not literally may i add :rotflmao:). Some post have me in stiches! they really cheer me up and the support EVERYONE give is a credit to the site and the mod's who over look the whole shabooggle.

I must add though all this :whoopass: and :whip: is turning me on !pmsl.....your a bunch of minxes!

But in all seriousness i am ok now, just just hit a blip and it was bigger than i thought.

Thanks to everyone and i loves ya all.

Ruthy xxx

Grr it wont let me send any rep to hardly anyone!!!! ffs

How do you put a thumbnail pic on???????....it was too big a picture for my page...
Ruthy xx

Im doing my food diary on here...might aswel lol

Ive done a red day today and ive been unable to eat properly because we were in the car for ages so today i have had

Honey nut shreddies-He-b
Milk skm He-b
Bread of the brown variety ;)He-b
Seafood sticks
Mullarlight
Chinese chicken- free from lidl. (never been there before, it was very good )

Syns Kitkat- 6 1/2
A big bite of a sausage roll:( not planned i was hungry. id say 7 syns??
Then handful of crisps 3 syns =16 1/2 syns....Unusual for me

Going to go flexy syns tomorrow.
May have a green day tomorrow..red mon, green tues, red wed and red thus.

Ruthyxxx

Looks good Ruthy.... more fruit and veg though (hehe, I'm beating Steph to it). Mmm, sausage rolls... xxx

This may help
Basic/Non Branded Foods Sausage rolls 1 cocktail

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

They ain't toooo bad then!

Thanks Taz but this was from a bakery Pmsl!

Ruthy xxx

about 35 bites size cocktail haha....um no about 2 1/2
Hmm....the syns the syns! :(

Hi Ruthy
Don't give in now - you can do it you know you can sorry I have not been around for a while.
Can you come and hold my hand I am off to the dentist tomorrow LOL (for the start of my root canal work), I am wetting myself at the thought and god help me at work tomorrow as I am going be be one cranky lady.
Speak later.
Irene

Back