I'M NEW- Am I crazy for starting in Christmas :S

DeeDee10

Hi All

I just started slimming world today, I am really excited but also scared because I do not know why I choose to start in christmas :sigh:.

I did slimming world about two years ago and I had amazing results so here we go again I guess. I saw pictures of me when I first lost the weight and got a shock. I didn't realise I gained so much weight and I am ready to get back in shape!!!

So I'm hoping the support of this forum can get me going (once I get my head around it! :))

Here we go on this weight lost journey

Welcome DeeDee. I think its fab you are starting now, shows real commitment!

Make sure you come across to the SW forum as you will find lots of us all supporting each over and some great ideas and tips to help over the festive period.

Good luck on your weight loss journey:D:D

You're not crazy for starting at christmas.
I started my weight loss plan a week and a half ago. People kept telling me to wait til January but I was ready to start now!
Good luck.
x

Hi Deedee... I joined SW last night and I start my diet today. Everyone thought I was crazy but the way I looked at it was, If I didnt start today, I knew I would have put it off after christmas and made yet another excuse..

Good luck

Tina x

hi deedee, I also joined slimming world last night and today will be my first day following the plan, my hubby thinks i'm mad starting over christmas but it just feels like the 'right' time, good luck x

Well I started (well restarted if I am honest) today
so good luck to us all
next year WILL be our year

H xx

Back