I'm new and buzzing of this site!

Hourglass - I am in Stockport, where are you in Manchester? I live Heaton Mersey.

xxx

Hourglass - I am in Stockport, where are you in Manchester? I live Heaton Mersey.

xxx

Sale (Brooklands) - just round the M60 :D:D

Sale (Brooklands) - just round the M60 :D:D

I know it , my sis lives in Sale Moor. She was meant to start this with me but she opted out. Lets hope she regrets it on Monday!! lol

Well done Trish, this diet is not for the faint hearted and you do need to be tough minded but it's worth it so bravo to you - where are you oin Cheshire BTW ??

Me again - how long has it taken you to lose 20ibs. thats fab nearly stone and half.

xx

welcome trish good luck you'll b finne. come on the site if you're feeling low.
thanks so much. Where abouts in Ireland are you? Used to live there - Navan, Co. Meath. My hub irish and parents (Mayo 7 Leitrim).
xxx

im going to change my weigh in day to monday ffs - i feel so left out :(

welcome to the forum babe - u sound pretty cool - so love the buzzingness of u and u will be sooo great on this diet - its awesome and it will change ur life... xox

The Monday Club rocks!

Sorry Gemma, I can't remember offhand but i'll check in a mo - it was defo more than 5 stone. Can't remember this weeks target, 7 stone in total I think. We should do it easily with our extras on board. Who'll be the first to post I wonder!!!

Trish and 2HG, my sister lives up in Cheshire, it's a lovely county.

Julz, you are more than welcome to be an honourary Monday Club member, coz we all love you.

x

Hey trish living in co. clare, but have relations in trim co. meath. hope you're ok , listen after the fist week it gets easier after the 2nd you'll be in the zone. treat you're self to cinema or facial or go to bed if you're starving and tomorrow will be better.In a few days you'll have boundless energy and will be in great form.focus on why you are doing lipo and the benefits of sticking to it and look at the inspirational slide show at the top of the page it always convinces me I'm doin the right thing!!

Just checked Gemma. We managed a grand total of 88.5lb last week and our target was 91lb for this week coming. I think that is a bit low for us and think we should aim for 100lb, after all we have a few newbies joining us this week.

x

Oooh, exciting exciting stuff! Don't hold much hope for my own WI (realistically reckon about 3lb and I haven't cheated once :() but with a couple of newbies that's totally doable! Yay!! Looking forward to it?

Hey TFB - I'm a wednesday girl too -do you think there are other 'special people' out there - we could have dinky group ???

I always look forward to my WI as I have never cheated (angel me!!!! Lol!!!) but sometimes have to admit I come away slightly disappointed (the 2 weeks I only lost 2lb). I hope on Monday that I'll have lost at least 3lb so I'm in the 13's - BUT this week has been my totm so I'll have everything crossed!

You had an outstanding loss last week Gemma, 8.5lb is awesome. If this week is only 3lb then it is still a loss. How many more pound before you drop into overweight and out of obese? That could be this week!

2HG, you and Julz should start a Wednesday Club, I'm sure there must be others who WI that day as well. If not, be Monday Clubbers with us.

x

If I tell you a secret.... lol I've been a bit naughty with the weighing at home as my scales are only 1lb off the chemist scales. I'm already out of obese but I cannot wait until Monday so that I can make it official and cross it off my list! :party0011:

Gemma that is fantastic - cor, can't wait till it's official on Monday!!!

My scales are weird - I think they are about a kg less than my chemists but can't be sure. I did have a sneaky go this morning and think I will make my target! Don't want to jinx it though!

Pink, with you, Julz and 2HG that makes 3, more than enough to start a Wednesday Club.

x

Oooh, well I really hope you have sweetie!! Here's to us on Monday, and to everyone else getting weighed too :)

Yay! With you there Gemma, isn't LT just the best diet out!!!!! I can't think of another diet that would let us lose what we have done in such a short space of time.

x

Back