I'm new and excited!

Going to my first meeting on Monday. Got 1.5 stones to lose.
I love cooking and eating so hope this forum can help me with suitable recipes and support. I also love sharing recipes so once I know how it all works will no doubt start posting loads!
Looking forward to getting to know you all and losing some weight!
S :)

Hi Skiniimini,

I'm new on the forum too, although I have been lurking for a while. I've been so impressed with the help and friendliness of the Slimming World community on here that I've finally taken the plunge and joined in.

Which plan are you following? I have rather more to lose than you, and I'm following ExtraEasy online - being very deaf I find it difficult to cope with more than a few people around me - and losing at a very steady lb a week, but have just had a STS.

Good luck!

Hi Skiniimini & ShrinkingLilly,
I'm new to the Minimins too, been on and off Slimming World for just over 12 months now but really want to knuckle down and make a dent in my 1.5 stones before Christmas.
Am a bit of an all or nothing kinda girl - loads of exercise and 100% on plan or let the exercise slip and the diet follows!
Am hoping that with everyones support on here I can stay on track and reach my goals - finally! We can do it!! x

Welcome

Good luck also :)

Thanks guys. First weigh in over. Target of 1 stone 1lb to lose. For starters. Found meeting interesting and people were really nice. Are the rest of you guys doing online or attending meetings?

Back