I'm new and have a couple of questions

Little Picker

Wants smaller knickers!
I'm thinking of trying Exante and I've heard a couple of things mentioned about Exante consultants but on the website it says they don't have them so those of you who are Exante consultants do you mean you do the consultations online or have things changed?

I'm wanting to do Total Solutions but can I mix that with Working solutions so TS one day and WS the next or will that not work?

Shall I just go for it? I have failed miserably on Slimming World and need a boost and a break from 'real' food I think :cry: :(

Feeling really down about my weight at the moment (nearly 16 stone, BMI is 37) and I can't seem to stop inhaling chocolate :confused:

If there are 'live' consultants, where do I find one - will they weigh me or is it all online?

Exante dont have consultants I think they used to way back but not now, I dont ever recall any mention of them here though :confused:

Exante is all online, which is why its so well priced :)

I wasn't aware they had consultants... it's why the diet itself is so cheap as you basically get no support.

I could be wrong though.

In fairness... I've been here just over a day and already feel like I have found people on HERE that will kick my ass if i give up. I don't need to pay someone to do that for me :giggle:

Worth a try? x

Thanks ladies :)

The posts I saw mentioning Exante consultants were from the beginning of 2009 so I guess they're a bit out of date now! I am going to read some more posts and make a decision over the next couple of days. I know I need to do 'something'!

Would it hurt for you to try it for a week or a month? In my opinion you won't really know what it's like until you try it. As you will see on here many people (including myself) love Exante & feel it is the best diet for them personally. Good luck with what you chose & check out the FAQ sticky xo

Thanks Cupcake :)

I have some 'other' TFR shakes leftover from ages ago and I'm going to have them next week, see how I go and then order the Exante ones, probably a month's worth.

I've also ordered the Beck book to read as I've read that quite a few on here are reading it and finding it useful :)

Hi little picker, Exante used to have consultants, I had one when I first did it a few years ago. The company then got bought out, website changed & just went to completely on-line (packs went cheaper too). I'm also reading the Beck book & finding it really helpfull even though I'm only on day 1.
Good luck with whatever you decided x

It is fine to do WS and TS together - lots of people here do. I more often than not end up picking at bits of chicken of an evening. However if you need a "break" from food, consider whether you will be able to stop after a few nibbles of protein.....xx

You can mix the days. I can go through week easily on TS but have had dinner with my boyfriend at weekends. The exante booklet states what you can eat. Mainly meat and green salads. However, if you look at the recipes section at 400 calorie meals they include carbs on some but if you want to stay in ketosis don't eat carbs for your meals.
The average weight loss for WS is 10lbs month and TS is a stone. I'm going to switch to WS fully next weekend as I don't have enough energy to exercise while fully on shakes. Er, I'm no expert I've only been on it 3 weeks Tuesday myself but I have lost a stone and read everything in sight so I hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Princess_Ames said:
I wasn't aware they had consultants... it's why the diet itself is so cheap as you basically get no support.

I could be wrong though.

In fairness... I've been here just over a day and already feel like I have found people on HERE that will kick my ass if i give up. I don't need to pay someone to do that for me :giggle:

Worth a try? x

Yeh me being one o them ;) lol xx

Thanks for the new replies :)

Foodjunkie, have a look on Amazon and search 'beck diet solution' - it's a book that talks about changing how you think about food and I hope that reading that alongside doing the vlcd will keep me focused!

I really think I'm going to do this :)

Back