IM NEW!!! and starting cambridge tomorrow

rairai

hi everyone,
i just thought i'd say hello, i start on the cambridge diet tomorrow so i thought i'd introduce myself the polite way before i turn into an angry-carb deprived psycho female.... but, a thinner one eventually!!
anyway, this is me, im rai, my boyfriend is doing the cambridge diet too, so thats good for us, we're actually going to have a 'cambridge dinner' together on friday. lol.
hope you guys are all staying strong. x

Hi and welcome rai

Good luck to you and your bf on your Cambridge journey: I'm looking forward to sharing in your achievements along the way :)

PS
You'll get the hang of this posting thing in no time ... I notice you've posted this on 'Pets Corner' ;) Perhaps a techno buff could move it to the right forum??

Hi rai,

Good luck with starting CD tomorrow!

Love Mini xxx

Hello Rairai
Good luck with your weight loss journey you will find loads of really good people on here to give advice and support when you need it. If ever I need advice or just a cheefull nudge (often sometimes) I look on here or just post and someone usually comes to my rescue lol.
Anyway take care and look forward to seeing how your doing xxxx

welcome_53.gif

to this great site and hope you enjoy your CD weight loss journey - why not start a diary in the diary section, so you can record your ups and downs, highs and lows???

Good luck!

Hi Ya, :):)

Good luck on your journey and I am sure you will sail through and be slim in no time. Its good that your partner is on it aswell as you can keep each other on track.

Keep it up and you will be great. :):)

Nick :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Minimins! Thats 2 great choices made already, doing the diet & posting on here! Good luck & we look forward to hearing about your journey.

Back