I'm new, giving it a go

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok, so I lost 8st last year on a VLCD. Anyways went on holiday etc and put on 2 st, then fell pregnant and I gave birth to my son 3 weeks ago. So all together put 4st on :-(. Started this diet on Monday, so my fast days were Monday, Wednesday and I'm doing one today aswell. I find fasting quite easy but not ready to go 100% like last time. When is the best to e for me to weigh as I don't want to be disheartened. Wish me luck! X

Ok, so I lost 8st last year on a VLCD. Anyways went on holiday etc and put on 2 st, then fell pregnant and I gave birth to my son 3 weeks ago. So all together put 4st on :-(. Started this diet on Monday, so my fast days were Monday, Wednesday and I'm doing one today aswell. I find fasting quite easy but not ready to go 100% like last time. When is the best to e for me to weigh as I don't want to be disheartened. Wish me luck! X

Good luck and maybe 5.2 rather then 3 fast days would be better so soon after giving birth - you can still lose weight but be kind to yourself too. This forum has suggested weighing in morning after a fast day and that works for me. Congratulations on the birth of your son

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy I'm guessing your well on your way now with this plan! I have birth 3 weeks ago to my daughter I have 6 stone in total to shift so I'm doing 5:2 then going straight into a vlcd once I get the all clear from the docs! Anyway let us know hue your getting on x

Back