Im new!! Looking for help on extra easy option

luvvy

Hey everyone, im new to this, started my weight loss journey on the 16th of april and its still going well, im currently 11 pounds down. Im trying to do the slimming world diet but im not sure of how the extra easy option works, was just wondering if anyone could offer some comments, here is my food diary for yesterday. I would be extremely grateful for any help thanks x

Breakfast
2 eggs
4 mushrooms
Tin of baked beans
(all free, i think)

Lunch
Chicken Breast
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Gravy (around 8 tbsp)
(All free apart from gravy which i believe is 2 syns)

Tea
Jacket potato
Tuna with salad cream (3 tbsp/ 45g)
Large salad
(all free apart from the salad cream with was 4.5 syns)

All food was cooked without fat
Drinks during the day was water or diet lemonade/coke

.x.Luvvy.x.
xxxxxxxxxx

EE is a great option, but remember you must have a healthy extra A and B.

Other than that its looking good :D

Good luck with the weightloss

Welcome aboard! Yes DO have your healthy extras, and allow yourself some syns, you will lose weight faster. Looks good to me.

Hi thanks for your comments, ive done SW before and never really stuck to it but it seems to be going better this time. Ive never really used the healthy extras but im going to look into them a bit more and start using them, thanks again =) x

Definitely use them not sure how I would cope without my weetabix and hot milk :eek: it always hits the spot or some pagen krisprolls with cheese is always good.

You may find that weight losses will be better if you eat them, some people find if they cut down too much their weightloss slows down.

Good luck :D

Back