• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im new!

S: 15st1lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 3st1lb(20.38%)
It is one week to graduation sweetie, how much were you hoping to lose. Well done for getting started and this is the place for support.

hey, me and my mum have just ended day 3 and going well so far can we join in for the support? :)
ull manage 7lbs no probs according 2 every1 else on this so u go for it!
im feelin fine so far a bit hungry now and again but not as bad as i thought i would be! how is every1 doing so far?
start weight 13st
target weight 9st
ashleigh xx

hey of course. im on day 3 feeling slightly better but had a blip last nite. had 2 boiled eggs. spk to counsellor but she said it should be ok. but im too scared to go on the scales!!!!!

on day 5 n feeling a bit doubtful today :(
every1 seems to be losing around 10 - 12 lbs in their 1st week and theres no way ive lost that but theres hope yet i just hope when i have my 1st weighin im not 2 disappointed. im scared to step on the scales 2! ive dun really well n not cheated and hope i can stay on the diet till i lose what im wantin 2 lose! hows every1 doing? ash xx

S: 12st0lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 0st2lb(1.19%)
I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised how much you've lost. I've just started my healthy eating diet(day1) and I weigh 12st at 5ft 11, i'm hoping to be 10st for when I start uni in 10 weeks.
Theres no way I will lose 12lbs in my first week, as long as you lose 4-5lbs steadily each week Im sure you will get to your goal. Good luck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Ask MiniMins 1
The Century Club 0
Ask MiniMins 0