I'M NEW

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Alot-to-lose, 31 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Alot-to-lose

Alot-to-lose New Member

Hi,

my name's Kelly,i live near derby, i'm 25yrs old and in desperate need to lose weight (arnt we all hey!!). Im a single mum to 2 little girls. My eldest little girl (BROOKE 3 and 1/2 yrs) has cerebral palsy,and is severely disabled and gastrostomy fed.

Iam due to start CD within the next week or so (waiting for doctors form to arrive) have spoken to a CDC and she is awaiting my form back once its been signed. I cant wait to start, as i have a hell of alot of weight to lose (about 11 stones to be presise) at the moment i'm 20 stone 6lbs (but thats on the bathroom scales lol).I'm currently a size 24,aiming for 14 or below (hopefully)

I look forwards to "meeting" you all, and hopefully you can support me throgh my "i have no will power" moments, usually when stressed by men lol

I already reconise a few of you on here (from the special needs site i use).

wish me luck

love Kelly
    x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck Kelly, there are quite a few people starting (and restarting)this week.
    Keep reading the posts for motivation and inspiration. On the main CD forum, there have been lots of posts over the last week or so, with people sharing their fantastic weight losses.

4. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Welcome and good luck Kelly! We'll be here to offer support and advice whenever you need. Vx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Kelly,

Welcome and Good Luck with your diet journey.

Be sure to take some before photos and measurements!

Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Good luck, you picked a great place for support, encouragment, kicks up the back-side and a good giggle!

Love

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Good luck Kelly!

Just think ... by this time next year, that 11st will be gone! I'm restarting CD on Jan 5th (I know there's quite a few starters and restarters at the moment). You'll get loads of support here :)

8. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome Kelly

This is a great place to be... feel free to ask any questions, however stupid they may sound... someone will have asked it before I'm sure!

Good Luck with your journey!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.