I'm new!

Hi, I have just found this site, and it's perfect timing as I am nearly 6 weeks into my new healthy eating plan (I'm trying not to call it a diet).

I have loads of weight to lose so I will be here a while, taking advantage of all the wonderful advice and hopefully helping people too. I'll probably be up all night finding my way around and reading all the posts!

Hi there and welcome to Minimins :)

Just jump in and join us on here, we're a friendly bunch!

What plan are you following, if any?

Hi BlondeGem. I'm doing slimming world and have lost a stone so far. For some reason I've been really hungry this week, but have stuck to free foods. I really hope I haven't put on.

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's fantastic!

Hi and welcome to minimins. I follow slimming worlds eating plans too and have got to target (again!!). My aim is to stay there this time! I've found my journey to be much better since using minimins, I find the daily support on here really helpful. I also do a daily food diary which ally helps. Good luck with your journey, keep at it, you'll get there xx

Hi Jeni and michmick, thanks for the welcome.

I had my weigh in tonight and lost 3.5lbs which i'm really pleased with (12lbs with slimming world and 19 altogether since 5/5/12)

Hi I'm New to but it's great to have support from people who know how you feel xxx good luck x

Well done on your loss yesterday, that's great! Keep up the good work :)

Back