I'm new :)

torikus

Loving me!!!

Yes, that's the attitude I'm starting this journey with. I found out I had pcos this morning, but by the end of the day, here I am, embarking on a long journey, a new way of life, being good to me :) my motto: loving the life I'm living!

Today I thought about who I want to be. I told myself, I want to be that girl who takes the stairs instead of the lift, cycles all over London, understands the corporate food industry, and understands what her body truly needs. Today I started by telling myself that I will FEED my body. I will give it the care and nutrients it needs.

:D

Lol, I'm starting on a massive high, but I realise I will need this forum for support and inspiration to come out the other end feeling twice as good.

Hi all :)

Good luck on your journey.

Hi and welcome and a massive well done on your PMA!!! Good luck with your journey enjoy this site i do!!! You can meet some really nice diet buddies!!! :)

Thank you so much! I've only discovered what it truly means to do this with people, in the past I always did it alone, and it got me no where.

I'm size 16, 13st, have hypothyroidism, and now pcos as well. I need to lose weight to rebalance my body. My aim - 3 stones. I write this here so I'm accountable :) I guess a weight loss diary is the next step....

I hope that I can support people on here during the best of times, and the worst. Having weight loss buddies is so invaluable. Wish everyone all the strength in the universe xxxx

I'm so glad Ive found this site. It makes such a difference to be able to chat to people wanting the same thing as you.
I'm sure we can do it with each others support.
Hope your having a good day

Back