Im new...

Gabby

Hi, thought I would jump on board
done slimming world before,
failed badly because I really dont like cooking, borin!!

Anyone give me any tips on typical days foods diary, ive got very bland taste buds! Doesnt help things!!
like simple food, im a typical meat
and two veg gal.
sp any help to keep me on the straight this time would be brill.

welcome hun - look at recipes at the top of forum to give ya ideas!

Good Luck huni
xxx

welcome & good luck. check out other peoples food diaries, also at the top of the forum, for ideas.

Welcome on board our SW ship - you're in for a bumpy, yet full filled ride! Just shout up if you want any help with anything, but as the others have said have a look through the food diary sub forum and the stickys, also look through peoples diarys- they're a laugh if nothing else xxx

Thanks for the welcome, ive just taken
all the chicken breast out to defrost
for tomorrow, tho not sure what to do with it.
My oh is having a go at sw with me, tho hes a big muscly bugger whos got a bit of a belly he needs to get rid of, wish i just had a belly and not all over lol
Not sure how hes gonna get on cus hes a big eater, but im glad hes helping me out.
I know eggs are free, but isnt it bad to eat too many?

Thanks for the welcome, ive just taken
all the chicken breast out to defrost
for tomorrow, tho not sure what to do with it.
My oh is having a go at sw with me, tho hes a big muscly bugger whos got a bit of a belly he needs to get rid of, wish i just had a belly and not all over lol
Not sure how hes gonna get on cus hes a big eater, but im glad hes helping me out.
I know eggs are free, but isnt it bad to eat too many?
They say no more than 10 a week!

There are loadsa free foods that he can stock up on!

You will both be fine - shout if want help and advice - all the ladies are grand :)
x

Hi, welcome to the forum and to SW. There is loads of support and advice available here x

Back