I'm normal!!!!!

SuzyA

I just wanted to shout that I am normal!!!

My BMI is now 25!!!!!! I haven't been anywhere near this since I was 17. I still want to lose weight having discovered I have a small frame but I feel great and finally feel that I can lose the last bit without pressure from people saying 'she could do with losing some weight!!!'

I was away for 10 days with work and when I came back I'd lost 5.9 pounds. Having had many weeks of 1 pound something, I am delighted and just wanted to reassure those people who are going through the same thing that it does happen.

Maintenance now seems to be within touching distance which I could never picture.

Thanks to all who contribute on here. I don't post a lot but this forum is the best support.

Suzy xxx

Wel done you very well done.

being a nit of an old timer I had to convert your ticker to lbs to see the full extent of your loss so far.
i've only got as far as 'no-longer obese' but from that I can get an idea of how you must be feeling & it's

All warm & proud & confident & looking forward to nice things to come etc etc.

good luck with losing the last bit & begining the maintinance journey!!!!!!!!

what a fantastic feeling, you must be thrilled and so proud of yourself!:party0011:

Well done Suzy, you've done brilliantly. You deserve to be so very proud of yourself.

Cath

Well done on a fantastic loss!

I'm just looking forward to being overweight rather than obese ... baby steps eh?!? ;)

Well done Suzy that is brill news:clap::clap::clap::bliss:

fetch.dll

Brill on the weight loss and even better for being Normal!

You don't have far to go now and it's all down to your hard work

Light at the end of the tunnel

Sam

Fantastic Suzy - well done you!

I dream of being that BMI one day!

Back