I'm not a big loser :(

Catt

Silver Member
1st weigh in today and I lost 6.5lbs. Bit disappointed as I so wanted to lose loads especially as I have so much to lose. I think my body just refuses to let go :cry:

On the plus side I can tell I have lost weight and am feeling so much better. Well onwards and downwards :p

Goodluck all with your losses :fingerscrossed: xx

6.5lbs is a great loss, how much were you expecting? I know some people lose more than that in their first week, but some don't. Try not to compare your losses with others as we all lose at different rates, the main point is, we all lose!

Clair x

I know but my pharmacist said oh you should have lost more than that and I felt bad. I felt like I was expected to have lost about 12lbs. Also, I did had high and unrealistic expectations to begin with.

Anyway I feel better for doing this so I am not going to let the numbers spoil how good I feel :) x

When I only lost 2lbs in week 2, my pharmacist gave me a look as if I did something bad. And I stuck to it 100%!
I hate it when pharmacists do that, you're almost willing to give up.
But week 3 then evened it out.

6.5lbs is great! But I understand your disappointment if you expected a lot more.
See how it goes, it might even out in week 2!

thats not very nice of your pharmacist to say that to you,so dont feel bad hun, you have done great and 6.5 is a great loss , so well done , keep up the good work x

I know but my pharmacist said oh you should have lost more than that and I felt bad. I felt like I was expected to have lost about 12lbs. Also, I did had high and unrealistic expectations to begin with.

Anyway I feel better for doing this so I am not going to let the numbers spoil how good I feel :) x

You're pharmacist really should'nt have said that, there is no set amount to lose, everyone is different. Try to think of your losses over a month, they average at around a stone.

Clair x

Catt Well Done on Your Loss - A Loss Is A Loss !
Did You Drink Enough Water?

Good Luck For The Coming Wk - Im Sure It Will Even Out Next Wk x

Catt Well Done on Your Loss - A Loss Is A Loss !
Did You Drink Enough Water?

Good Luck For The Coming Wk - Im Sure It Will Even Out Next Wk x

Hi yes I think I drank about five pints I hope that was enough xx

6.5lb is a great start, remember that the actual loss may not show until next week.

Don't sweat it, go in thinking of around a 3lb loss and anything above that is a bonus.

Remember, stuff like water, clothes, time etc. can make a difference to the scales but it all evens out after a few weeks anyway.

Also, a pint of water weighs about 1lb, so drinking the amount we're all guzzling is sure to have the scales out a bit every once in a while.

Congrats on the loss Catt. That is a big loss though. I bet you get another big loss next week, like's been said before, we all lose differently but for a first week's loss that's great. Keep up the good work!

Thanks all for your support xxx

Everybodys bodies are different they are great losses.well done and keep it up.

You are doing so well Catt.......you know, cant believe what some of the pharmacists are allowed to get away with! It is a hard enough diet without the "looks" - eh! Well done you! I see you had a loss of 5.5lbs this week and ToTM! So,almost a stone in 2 weeks!

Have a great week!!!

Back