I'm Not Going To Be Fat At 40!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by soontobeskinnymini, 8 March 2014 Social URL.

1. soontobeskinnymini

soontobeskinnymini New Member

I'm back again for the third time!!! Hope it will be third time lucky for me :)

I always struggled with my weight and can't remember a day when I haven't battled with my thoughts about food.

I have lost large amounts of weight, only to gain it all and more besides. I know I am not alone.

I have 5 daughter's and feel my unhealthy relationship with food will effect them if I don't sort myself out.

I am on my 6th week of LIPOTRIM and finally feel in control of my weight loss.

I weighed in at my all time high of 22 stone and 11lbs :(

Nothing I could do to change that except stick to the plan 100% and that is what I have done :)

WEEK 1 - WEIGHED IN AT 22STONE 11LBS

WEEK 2 - -14LBS :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

WEEK 3 - -9LBS :):):):):):):):):)

WEEK 4 - -3LBS :):):)

WEEK 5 - -7LBS :):):):):):):)

WEEK 6 - -4LBS :):):):)

I have so many reasons to keep this up so hope to add lots more weight losses to my thread!!!

Wish me luck x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Hi Sarah, Welcome to the forum... well done on your loss so far.. that's really terrific!

That's also a great idea to plant a healthy eating lifestyle to your girls so they will be aware of the pitfalls of junk food etc.
    One important aspect that I feel is so necessary is not to label yourself as a failure if the 100% doesn't exactly go to plan after all we all tend to stumble from time to time and far better to just acknowledge it and then get back to business a.s.a.p.!

I wish you all the very best in your journey to be a skinnymini! .. :)

4. Fabulous FrouFrou

Fabulous FrouFrou New Member

Hi, I just started lipotrim too. This is my second week and though it was great at first, I am starting to struggle. I aim to lose the weight and have lived a healthy lifestyle by the time I am forty.

i have given myself two and a half years as a time frame. I am planning a big fortieth birthday party and this is my incentive. I also have 2 daughters I am trying to keep on the straight and narrow :rolleyes:

I wish us both a lot of luck x

5. abbz

abbz Silver Member

Best of luck and well done on the amazing loss so far! We're all here to support you if/when you need it :)