I'm Not Going To Be Fat At 40!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by soontobeskinnymini, 8 March 2014 Social URL.

1. soontobeskinnymini

soontobeskinnymini New Member

Start Weight:
    22st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(11.6%)
    I'm back again for the third time!!! Hope it will be third time lucky for me :)

I always struggled with my weight and can't remember a day when I haven't battled with my thoughts about food.

I have lost large amounts of weight, only to gain it all and more besides. I know I am not alone.

I have 5 daughter's and feel my unhealthy relationship with food will effect them if I don't sort myself out.

I am on my 6th week of LIPOTRIM and finally feel in control of my weight loss.

I weighed in at my all time high of 22 stone and 11lbs :(

Nothing I could do to change that except stick to the plan 100% and that is what I have done :)

WEEK 1 - WEIGHED IN AT 22STONE 11LBS

WEEK 2 - -14LBS :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

WEEK 3 - -9LBS :):):):):):):):):)

WEEK 4 - -3LBS :):):)

WEEK 5 - -7LBS :):):):):):):)

WEEK 6 - -4LBS :):):):)

I have so many reasons to keep this up so hope to add lots more weight losses to my thread!!!

Wish me luck x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Sarah, Welcome to the forum... well done on your loss so far.. that's really terrific!

That's also a great idea to plant a healthy eating lifestyle to your girls so they will be aware of the pitfalls of junk food etc.
    One important aspect that I feel is so necessary is not to label yourself as a failure if the 100% doesn't exactly go to plan after all we all tend to stumble from time to time and far better to just acknowledge it and then get back to business a.s.a.p.!

I wish you all the very best in your journey to be a skinnymini! .. :)

4. Fabulous FrouFrou

Fabulous FrouFrou New Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I just started lipotrim too. This is my second week and though it was great at first, I am starting to struggle. I aim to lose the weight and have lived a healthy lifestyle by the time I am forty.

i have given myself two and a half years as a time frame. I am planning a big fortieth birthday party and this is my incentive. I also have 2 daughters I am trying to keep on the straight and narrow :rolleyes:

I wish us both a lot of luck x

5. abbz

abbz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Best of luck and well done on the amazing loss so far! We're all here to support you if/when you need it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.