I'm not sure this is working

kokokisses

FatGirlSlim
I've been on lipotrim for god knows how long and lost approximately on average between 3 and 4lb a week. I've now been on Cambrige Diet for three weeks on the SS+ and this week it looks like i've only lost 1lb... i know its still a loss but it's making me feel like i shouldn't be having any food at all. And that if i did start eating normally again I'd pile the weight back on!!! Reasurance is greatly needed. Is it just my body adjusting to the slightly higher calorie intake?

Thanks

Not sure this will help but I have always had same losses on SS or SS+ (but then I have 4 packets on SS so SS+ is 3 and a meal, therefore probably not that many more calories).

Is the content of the Lipotrim packets the same? As in the proportion of proteins/carbs? Otherwise maybe your body is having to get used to a new 'product' first and is a bit confused.

Sorry can't be much help. Even on SS+ you have to lose as it's so low calorie, so would guess it's just an adjustment.

I did CD a few years ago and lost 5 stone. I couldn't deal with the return to food as they advised (calorie counting) so just ate sensibly (went for low carb diet) and didn't put any back on initially, other than a couple of pounds of water. It was fine, don't worry, eating again will just make you change the way your body uses fuel (what you eat and not fat) so you won't put weight back on (for me, I have an eating disorder I didn't deal with, hence the weight gain).

Maxie

Hiya hun, if it's any help both times I've started CD I had low losses on wk 3. First time was 3lbs following 9lbs and 7lbs, then this time it was 1lb following 6lbs and 3lbs. I think at week 3 your body is working out whats going on and hangs onto weight a bit, then the following week it goes back to normal. Keep at it and it should pick up again.

I just had a low loss on my week 3 as well ... I only lost 1lb after losing 7lb & 3lb so dont be disheartened too much. Stick at it... where would you be without the weight loss plan?

I lost an extra 1lb overnight!!! So i lost 2lb this week....I'm over the moon again...it might not be as much as I am used to but it's enough to make me happy again!!!! Thanks everyone for your replies. Sometimes I just need the support. xxx

My CDC said some weeks you'll lose loads and some weeks you won't lose much. I've lost 2 stone in the 1st two weeks and my CDC said my weight loss could become more stabalised from the 3rd week.

if you look at the losses over a month I think is the best way (though doesn't always seem so at the time)

x

I've had weeks where I've lost half a pound AND had no change in my measurements - but usually there would be a big drop in both the following week, just grit your teeth and your body will catch up xx

Thanks everyone...after i realised those 2lb helped me get into the overweight category i was over the moon. and even if i do just lose 1lb a week it all adds up! I just need to be positive on a bad day xxx

Back