I'm obese!!

Sorry for delay, just cleared the rest of my in box......something that is never empty since joining you all on here! Well done hun, not far to go now. Have your bloods been good?

Hi Cheryl... bloods have been a bit odd today, all day yesterday in the 4's & this morning at 7 fasting (which is pretty normal) they were 4.8 the day before but I'm thinking the champers had something to do with that!! But after exercise this morning I was at 11.9!! Sometimes I think its the monitor not my bloods!!

Which side of Tonbridge are you??

Im Five Oak Green hun. Do you know it? I wouldnt take that last reading as gospel as the rest have been pretty steady havent they? It could be a one off blip or your body finally showing the fizz

Erm Linz.....dont quite know how to say this but is there something you want to tell me? Oliver has just seen your "girl" and told me its his girlfriend. This message was part sent as he tried to kiss.....wel,l you i guess! Lmao

Congratulations, awesome loss! Was that with any exercise?

Erm Linz.....dont quite know how to say this but is there something you want to tell me? Oliver has just seen your "girl" and told me its his girlfriend. This message was part sent as he tried to kiss.....wel,l you i guess! Lmao

Ahhh bless him... he's got great taste!!

Congratulations, awesome loss! Was that with any exercise?

Yes I have been doing 30-45 mins of areobic exercise on the wii fit everyday, am gonna start swimming tomorrow too since my youngest will be at preschool.

Brilliant hun!

I was morbidly obese and remember being overjoyed to hit obese and then overweight. Now I am in the 'normal' range, with a normal bmi and only a few pounds to lose.

It doesn't matter how much time it takes to get through these stages so long as the overall trend is down, and you are eating well and healthily and enjoying what you eat. Life opens up to us again in ways we could once only dream of.

Congratulations on yet another barrier, broken!

xx

Brilliant hun!

I was morbidly obese and remember being overjoyed to hit obese and then overweight. Now I am in the 'normal' range, with a normal bmi and only a few pounds to lose.

It doesn't matter how much time it takes to get through these stages so long as the overall trend is down, and you are eating well and healthily and enjoying what you eat. Life opens up to us again in ways we could once only dream of.

Congratulations on yet another barrier, broken!

xx

It does feel great.. had quite a few targets hit this week!

Thank you to you for all your wise words that you have given me, its down to something you said on my diary that helped me get my focus back & I really do appreciate it!!

Your an inspiration & its what you have acheived that keeps me focused on the end result!

Thanks GG. xxx

Hey girlie, thats great. You must feel like a new woman. Im sending you both big gold stars. Keep it up. Its hearing stories like your that make the rest of us determined. Thanks guys. And also thanks for this forum, its nice to know we have support on here for every little hurdle and people on here wont tell us its a bad diet and we shouldnt be doing it. Your all fantastic and have been a great help to me. xx

wow, your thats fantastic hun :) i cant wait till i am in the obese section....still just above it so hopefully it wont be long before i am in that range :)

oh did not realise i was obese...YEY :) last time i went to docs it was a month ago he said i was morbidly obese, and i weigh myself on the wii fit and because that only measures up to obese and i am at the top and it has not come down yet so i just assumed....which made an ass out of me :) thanks again lol :)

The wii fit says my 6 1/2 yr old boy is at the top of obese & he's not even 4 stone!! I had to try & explain to him what it meant!!
i never go by the wii board weight. my 16 year old daughter is close to obese and she is so mad and refusing to eat. i would say she has slight puppy fat but thats it. her clothes are size 12/14 and coz of the board she thinks she is obese. :mad:

Back