I'm off to eat some sugar and you cant tell me off

lmao that's brill.
Although i'm sure "those" types of agents are suposed to keep their identities secret. Are you blowing your Mothers cover??
What happens if the diamond thieves catch on?

I'm enrolling at Hogwarts in September. Am bored of this work mallarkey!

BL don't forget for famous crime fighting agents you need a theme tune. Something that plays when you're very close to busting a joint.

X

I might enroll to Hogwarts too as the dark arts teacher. No in fact im not. Everybody know all dark arts teachers leave at the end of the year.

BL you gotta kick down the door when shove the FBI badge in their face.

BL go for a traditional crime fighting theme. Like the A-Team

I'm going as a student. That teaching stuff is too much hard work. Although I might ask Hagrid to adopt me and be his pet.

Yeh but Hagrid smellllllls. And as a student you are bound to get picked by Malfoy or have to be hurt in order for Harry and chums to win.

bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha you gonna do when BL comes for you?

Done. Now can I have a bar please. N a proper one not that shitty 'break yer teeth' cranberry one.

Done. Now can I have a bar please. N a proper one not that shitty 'break yer teeth' cranberry one.

Funny you should say that - I just had a Raspberry bar and it was softer then the peanut bar, and I wondered if they changed the recipe. You would have liked it.

Personally, I like the break your teeth ones better. :D

Are you a bit touched??? Why would you like a bar that breaks yer teeth???? And btw I love the peanut bar. Well I dont love it. I just hate it a lil bit less than all the others.

I liked the cranberry one's but the peanut were rank and like you say very hard. I thought by the time I got to the end of it, it was like eating card board. Everyone else in my group seemed to love the peanut one because they all wanted to "crunch" something. lol!

X

Yeh thats the thing. theres nothing like a good crunch. Everythign else on this bloody diet falls through your fingers if you try and hold it!

Back