I'm officially overweight!!!!

CatCrazy

Gold Member
Finally got my BMI down to 29.9 so as of today I'm overweight not obese, happy happy happy

Yes, I know, unashamedly blowing my own trumpet but I've worked hard to get from 39.6...now to work on toning the jiggly bits!

ETA: What is the trumpet player blowing...it looks like a 69???:eek:

Last edited:
Well done you, you deserve lots of 69s :p

Thanks all...looking forward to telling my GP to change his QOF thingy to overweight not obese...hate seeing that thing flash up on the screen!

Congratulations, an awesome effort.

I yearn for the day that I am no longer obese and just over weight.

If things stay on target, 6-8 months from now I could be joining you in the overweight category :D

Fantastic..Well done you :D

Congratulations, an awesome effort.

I yearn for the day that I am no longer obese and just over weight.

If things stay on target, 6-8 months from now I could be joining you in the overweight category :D

You'll get there, 9 months ago I was determined but couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel but I've plodded along...recently broke thru a 3 month plateau and finally got here

You'll get there, 9 months ago I was determined but couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel but I've plodded along...recently broke thru a 3 month plateau and finally got here
I hope so, I really do. I'm sick of being obese.

Do you know why you hit a plateau and what did you do to get past it?

How late into your weight loss did you plateau?

Loving this! Congratulations! I hear you too, moving into the overweight category was a brilliant feeling - I felt extremely good. I am now 9 pounds away from 'healthy' - totally new territory for me ;)

I hope so, I really do. I'm sick of being obese.

Do you know why you hit a plateau and what did you do to get past it?

How late into your weight loss did you plateau?

I started in September 10, It slowed down dramatically when winter hit but plateau hit Feb to May/June. I wasn't worried at first as I dropped 5 inches off my waist/stomach in about 3 weeks but then nothing...I only lost 3lbs in about 15 weeks or so...I dropped my carbs to get out of it, not low carb just lower carb. When I hit my halfway point I will admit that I slacked off, not on calories but on quality of calories (1200 pure cruddy calories for a while!) so I think that contributed

Loving this! Congratulations! I hear you too, moving into the overweight category was a brilliant feeling - I felt extremely good. I am now 9 pounds away from 'healthy' - totally new territory for me ;)

It is a brilliant feeling, I've been feeling a bit despondent lately but that is GONE as of today.

And a well done to you...Finger crossed those 9lbs fly off for you, I know it gets harder the closer you get

Well done! I have another 10lbs to go till i'm there!

I started in September 10, It slowed down dramatically when winter hit but plateau hit Feb to May/June. I wasn't worried at first as I dropped 5 inches off my waist/stomach in about 3 weeks but then nothing...I only lost 3lbs in about 15 weeks or so...I dropped my carbs to get out of it, not low carb just lower carb. When I hit my halfway point I will admit that I slacked off, not on calories but on quality of calories (1200 pure cruddy calories for a while!) so I think that contributed

It is a brilliant feeling, I've been feeling a bit despondent lately but that is GONE as of today.

And a well done to you...Finger crossed those 9lbs fly off for you, I know it gets harder the closer you get

It's good to know, I guess the plateau is inevitable just have to learn to deal with it.

Back