im ordering from joes sausages, when will it arive?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Littleslimmingbee, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi guys..
    i was going to order wednesday morn before work so that i'd get next day delivery, ( i dont work thursdays)

But im going to order now, and send it to my mummys :D i just want to get it out of the way.. im desperate for a syn free bbq!

if i order now, they wont get the order till tomorow as thier trading hours are 8am-noon only, so will it come wednesday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SJDrocit

SJDrocit Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.4lb(37%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I would love to buy some from there but I cant afford to buy as many as their minimum. As soon as hubby gets some money I might just try it tho I love sausages :)

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I cant either, so me, my SIL and best friend all went in on a big order so that we got free delivery and we could all just have a few packages each... didnt want loads either.

I hope its as great as everyone says! i cant wait for a syn free BBQ!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.