I'm out of the hospital...

Welcome home (and back to Minimins!) Mike.

Just 4 words for you:

DO AS YOU'RE TOLD. :D

Welcome back Mike .. your words of wisdom were missed!!

Take it easy for once .. bet you can't wait till the bandages are off and you can see the doc's handiwork!!

Glad your ok. Take it easy and do as you are told :)

Welcome home Mike, glad your in bed resting as you should be, i go on a site which is all about cosmetic surgery, theres a forum just for tummy tucks, always good to get a man or 2s side of things, we do have a couple of fellas on there, if you want to know the site let me know and i'll PM it to you.
take care
Michelle

Well it is lovely to hear from you Mike, and glad you are home (although in pain) agree that Tesco should sell it as it is fantastic stuff, but you don't realise how fantastic until you come off it!! You sit tight and get loads of rest, cos soon you will be busy showing off your lovely tight midrift..

Love

All the best Mike, I hope you recover in no time at all! :) :) x

Welcome home Mike :)

wishing you a speedy recovery.....

love

Debz xx

just wondering what pain relief they sent you home on . zydol (tylex ) is good post morphine as it works the same way . remember rest when tired,move when not , your body is its own best friend .glad your ok and the op is behind you

gbs.gif

great to see you back home mike
wishing you a speedy recovery
hope the soreness ends soon

kaz:D

Welcome back, and congratulations on your new body!

Hope you have a super speedy recovery!

Bet you can't wait to hit the beach once you're all healed up!!!

Hope you feel better soon Mike

Sara
xx

aagghhh! ive been laptopless and missed ur return! selfish hubby needing it to study for his microsoft cert exam (i know u being a fellow geek will understand what im talking about lol).

ANYWAYS! im glad u r ok(ish!) and at least back home. if u start missing the bloke in the next bed, i can come round and try to show u some of my war wounds.

i hope u start to feel more comfy soon....it'll all be a distant memry soon and u'll have a fab tummy to show off when the summer eventually starts!

my sister had her TT over a year ago and still feels fit to burst after a measley sarnie. they sure knit those muscles tight, eh? still...once the pain is gone u'll probably be grateful that u cant overeat lol.

so nice to see u back. we only got our mike fix on tele (which was fab btw...well done on getting the dosh!)

get well soon

xxxxxx

Pleased to hear your home Mike, hope your recovery wont be too long and painful.:eek:

Back