I'm out on the town tonight for the 1st time

madgefan

I'm out on the town tonight for the 1st time since I started my diet 3 months ago and I am soooo excited :D

I'm 3 stone lighter, have a new outfit which I look great in, and off to a Motown/Northern Soul night in a club with my friends :dooney:

I haven't touched a drop of alcohol during my diet and think I'll treat myself tonight to vodka and diet coke, probably won't have too much or I'll think i'm a size 8 lol :happy036:

Anyway, just wanted to share my news with all you good ladies on here xx:grouphugg:

Congratulations and well done madgefan on losing 3 stone:happy096:

Enjoy your night out, well deserved!

Enjoy your night out (vodka and diet coke is only 50 cals so you can have a few but after 2 you'll probably be on the floor if you havent drunk in 3months) :8855:

Hope you have a lovely night! :)

I'm aiming to have lost another stone for my birthday night out in July. Your post has inspired me to work even harder for it - can't wait to have that excited and confident feeling!

Wow you have done really well. Hope your night out was a good one i bet you get plenty on compliments with that kind of loss in such a short time x

Thanks for all your kind words :)

I enjoyed myself so much I ended up going out Saturday night as well :D I felt so confident and happy about the way I looked I didn't bother to get drunk! I had a few vodkas and diet coke on Friday but Saturday all I drunk was diet coke. I did receive some compliments. My friends are my biggest critics and they were all saying how fabulous I looked. The big thing for me was at the end of both nights when my friends had kebabs and chips etc and I didn't touch anything. I even stood in the queues with them.

Now that's what I call will power :D

I was so pleased with myself I went out today and bought some more clothes - at this rate I'll be skint lol

I am so determined to lose this weight now more than ever, just come back from my beach run :D

Back