I'm overweight now!

Well done bev, that,s great, i have been told i,m overweight too isn't it a great feeling!!!!

omg congratulations!! your loss is amazing. I can't wait to be overweight either! 8lbs to go for me. well done :)

Its great being overweight. I hope to remain like that for as long as possible.
Well done mini;)

Well done Bev, its a fantastic feeling isnt it. Next stage is 'healthy'-good luck on the rest of your journey.

Fantastic news, bet you feel very different in yourself, as well as look totally fab. I'm still classed as overweight on the BMI chart but kept getting called skinny by everyone I know! I love being a size 14 and refeeding is going very well, I think I'm still losing weight though! My OH has a panicked look on his face........

Well Done!! I made into the 'overweight' catagory at last weeks WI too, but I didn't have near as far to go as you did- thats amazing!

Thank you all for your very kind words.

Got to keep going now for less than 5 weeks and I will be refeeding. Can't believe I'm nearing the end of this stage of the journey and starting the next so soon. The time has flown by on this, thankfully.

Whow, that's amazing. You are on your final leg of your weight loss journey. Well done. Cannot wait until we all get to were you are now - those like me that are over the standard obese.

Back