i'm playing weightwatchers :)

Hi Queen Omi!
thank you :)

im leaving work now so will probably have to update in the morning about how weigh in goes!! eeek bit nervous now! mus remember to take heavy watch off! :p hahaa
byee! xxx

JessieJames said:
Hi Queen Omi!
thank you :)

im leaving work now so will probably have to update in the morning about how weigh in goes!! eeek bit nervous now! mus remember to take heavy watch off! :p hahaa
byee! xxx

Good luck xx

so another 3lbs down, very happy, i am loving filling and healthy! aim this week is to carry on as im going this week and keep cooking meals and avoid the ready meals i think!
here's my diary for today:

Thursday 1st March
B: 2x crumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: wholemeal pasta 0pp wafter thin ham 0pp
D: 2x thick slices ww bread 0pp baked beans 0pp
S: apple 0pp ww sticky toffe popcorn bar 2pp

total weekly propoints used for today: 3pp
total weekly propoints used this far: 3pp/49pp

Thats brill Well Done!
Good to see that plan works! We were given the leaflet about it last night, will look into it more I think :)

thank you Emsie!! well done on your loss too!
brilliant, yeah deffo worth a read! :) xxx

JessieJames said:
lost 3lbs this week! :) really pleased with that as i feel as though ive eaten loads!!

Well done jessie x i am trying healthy & filling plan this week :). Will be unteresting to see how i get on xx

hey jessie were do u get the crumpets also do the ww tortilla wraps and the pitta breads count as filling and healthy . pity the ww desserts and meals werent now that would be good ha ha:D

Hiya ! I get the warburton crumpets and the sainsburys own ones as those are the ones I've found that have less fat! But as far as I know from my leader the only crumpets that are not free ate the Tesco own ones for some reason !
Umm I'm pretty sure they are free as they are calorie controlled bread.. and the ww wraps are Deffo free ! I'll check with my leader and let you know ok the pittas! But I am fairly sure :) yeah hahaa would be looovley of the meals were free !! Hehe :) hope you find filling and healthy good ! I think it really encourages you to eat abit better and I've found myself making better choices! Thought I would struggle today as its been quite stressfull but I feel fine and full ! :) hope your ok ! Xxx

Hiya!
thank god its friday! haha, and ive got the minimins app on my phone now so will be able to update throughout the weekend, whilst my laptop is being fixed! :)
so heres today's diary:

Friday 2nd march 2012
B: 2x crumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: 2x ww wraps 0pp cooked ham 0pp
D: jacket potato in microwave 0pp tuna in brine drained 0pp extra light salad cream 1pp
S: apple 0pp babybell light 1pp fat free fromage frais 0pp peaches in natural juice drained 0pp.

total weekly propoints used today: 3pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 6pp/49pp

Hi jessie i think i might give it a go from tomorrow , i get weighed tonight :) i have also been eating loads of snacks & w/w meals so following filling & healthy will curb that i will allow myself 7 of my weeklies each day then i can still have a few treats :) without going overboard, can u tell me what cereal is opp 's i might have a few questions for u lol sorry in advance. Good luck for weigh in xx

Hiya! forgot to say... 0pp cereal... are the oat so simple, and the ww breakfast oats and shredded wheat (or similar) :) xx

Ok so some bad news today, my leader has decided to take 8 weeks ill ! She is just totally knqckered and her dad is ill.
Will miss her so much as she is so much more than just a leader , she was always on the other end of the phone, and Facebook, she would do anything for her members ! She's such a brilliant leader and its so sad that she has decided this is the way to go at the moment its completely fair enough and just the amount of work she put into weightwatchers as well as her full time job and family she was just such an inspiration ! I just hope that after the 8 weeks she will come back ! But I have a feeling she might decide to leave being a leader.
I get the new temp leader on weds so fingers crossed she will be nice and just as motivating !!
Sorry for the rant! Xx

Good luck! You seen very happy with the plan. Congratulations on your loss :) I'm recently starting weight watchers again and hope I can stick to it this time :)!

Hi Kaytea!!
Thank you ! And good luck to you too! I love the plan, been on it for about a year but had a relaxed Christmas so back to it now ! :) how are you finding it hun ?
Just signed up for a sponsered walk to raise money for the cancer department at bath RUH hospital which is 21 miles ! Eek!!
Will post diary later tonight, I'm just waiting for mum to get home with my calculator to work out points for tea! Xxx

Been looking at ur diary and u r doing very well! Do u guys no there is a simply filling thread? The girls on there r so supportive, I have been doing simply filling for 8 weeks now 5 days sf 2 days pp and have lost 22lb!
Deff worth a try!
And ww pitta breads, petit pains are free!

Hi Sarah !!
Oh wow !! Well done on the loss that brilliant ! :) oh is there?! I will have a look when I'm on the computer !! Still trying to work out the app :)
Thank you hun ! Lovely to meet you !! Xxx

Back