i'm playing weightwatchers :)

It's at the top of the page where u have ur food diary threads and propoint queries threads! Hope u find it!

Hi jessie i hope the c that covers ur group is as good as the usual one, will be a shame if she doesn't comeback think ur halfway there if u enjoy ur group, i' m not over keen on the one i go to :-( hope ur enjoying the weekend despite the weather xx

Hi Valerie!
hope your ok!
yeah! i think the leader has a massive impact on the group and weightloss! but i will see what happens wednesday! i cant stay for class this week though as i am going to the cinema this week! so will be a quick weigh in a go this week!
will post my weekend and todays diaries in a min :) xxx

Here are my food diaries:
Saturday 3rd march 2012
B: 2x crumpets 0pp cadburys philly pot 2pp
L: 2x ww wrap 0pp wafer thin ham 0pp
D: cod 0pp low fat fish sauce 2pp tesco light choice mash (only a little bit!) 2pp
S: sugar free jelly 0pp apple 0pp

total propoints used for today: 6pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 14pp/ 49pp ( had a ww caramel bar friday to take it to 5pp)

Sunday4th march 2012
PROPOINTS DAY
B: nothing
L: meal out at Jimmy Spices!! ( wasnt expected as boyfriend took me as a surprise) 28pp
D: nothing was absolutly suffed
S: apple

total DAILY propoints used for today: 26pp/26pp
total weekly propoints used today: 2pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 16pp/49pp

will post todays diary later as i am going to tea at boyfriends house tonight and not sure what im having! xxx

Monday 5th march 2012
B: 2x crumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: wholemeal pasta 0pp wafer thin ham 0pp
D: Rost: potatoes 0pp, carrots 0pp, babycorn 0pp, peas 0pp. beef 0pp yorkshire pudding 1pp
S: sugar free jelly pot 0pp, ww sticky toffee popcorn bar 2pp 2 malteasers 1pp.

total weekly propoints used today: 5pp
total weekly propoints used this week: 21pp/49pp

Tueday 6th march 2012
B: 2x crumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: 2x ww wraps 0pp wafer thin ham 0pp
D: extra lean steak mince 0pp garlic and herb passata 0pp wholemeal spagetthi 0pp
S: ww choc biscuit 2pp sugar free jelly with peaches 0pp

total weekly propoints used today: 3pp
total weekly propoints used this week: 24pp/49pp

JessieJames said:
Hi All,
how are you?
bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow as i went out for lunch sunday!! :( really want to lose some! but i dont know how its going to go down!!! xxx

Good luck for weigh in jess xx

yeah good luck , my wi is tomorrow aswell am going back to class after a 3 week absence have truggled to do on my own x

yeah good luck , my wi is tomorrow aswell am going back to class after a 3 week absence have truggled to do on my own x

Hi Andie! thank you! and good luck to you too hun! good news on going back to class! youve done really well on your own, i dont htink i would of lost anything if i did i went it alone! i think i would go well off track, im not great with motivating myself! i rely on my meetings!
though i cant stay this week! my boyfriend is off work tomorrow night so he is taking me to the cinema and out for tea! (after weigh in!) which will be nice, and still got a fair few weeklies so should be ok! or i might just go all out and treat myself!
hehe will update on that one tomorrow! we're going to decide tonight :)

Jessie xxx

not feeling very happy today...
row with my boyfriend, not too great with money untill i get paid, not feeling well, sressed out about my 4th driving test, its raining out and i just got up to work andmy hais a mess cause of the wind, and im just annoyed and upset really
and to top it all off i weighed myself (my scales are the same as the ww ones) and im 2lbs up! no idea wh, i hought i had been quite good i did go out sunday but within points and i hardly ate anything!!
absolutly dreading going to weigh in at 6!! i am seriously debating on not going tonight

not feeling very happy today...
row with my boyfriend, not too great with money untill i get paid, not feeling well, sressed out about my 4th driving test, its raining out and i just got up to work andmy hais a mess cause of the wind, and im just annoyed and upset really
and to top it all off i weighed myself (my scales are the same as the ww ones) and im 2lbs up! no idea wh, i hought i had been quite good i did go out sunday but within points and i hardly ate anything!!
absolutly dreading going to weigh in at 6!! i am seriously debating on not going tonight
Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy, go to group and then you can draw a line under it and get some advice if needed x
Have you done all the usual checklist, have you eaten enough this week? is it monthlys, have you done enough exercise etc etc

*Emsie* said:
Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy, go to group and then you can draw a line under it and get some advice if needed x
Have you done all the usual checklist, have you eaten enough this week? is it monthlys, have you done enough exercise etc etc

Hiya, the only problem is I can't stay for class tonight ! So I didn't wanna go get upset and not be able to stay to talk about it that's all . I will make myself go and get weighed anyway.
I've been ok I've got 20 activity points haven't felt hungry and got plenty of weeklies left and I'm on a pill where I don't get totm anymore so that shouldn't effect me :( just a little worried about why it would go up that's all sorry just having a really bad day today xxx

Hi jessie sorry u feel miserable (((( hugs)))) horrid when u have days like this hope u will feel better as the day goes on, i know i would also feel tempted not to go tonight have done it in the past but can go 2 ways u will draw a line under it and get straight back to plan or like i have done think it gives me a week to get it off plus a bit more than completely fall of the wagon end up not going back to class and end up putting all the weight plus a few more lb back on . U have to do what feels right for u (it might not be as bad as u think) good luck xxx

Hi jessie sorry u feel miserable (((( hugs)))) horrid when u have days like this hope u will feel better as the day goes on, i know i would also feel tempted not to go tonight have done it in the past but can go 2 ways u will draw a line under it and get straight back to plan or like i have done think it gives me a week to get it off plus a bit more than completely fall of the wagon end up not going back to class and end up putting all the weight plus a few more lb back on . U have to do what feels right for u (it might not be as bad as u think) good luck xxx

thank you hun ! yeah your right, i mean ive been good all week so theres no reason i should of put on really so i might as well go and face it, i think the thing thats bothering me is th we have a new leader and im not sure what she is like yet as ive never met her, and where as my old leader would of been like fine about it and understand this one could be a little patronisiing? which i have found with every other leader ive had before! but its fine, i will go because otherwise i will just pig out tonight and probs find it hard to get back to i tomorrow and will end up worse!
i will gooo, i'll let you know how i get on hopefully its not too bad!!! xxxx

JessieJames said:
Lost 1.5! Very surprised !! Will update ticker in the morning as I'm on my iPhone ! Xxxx

Well done jessie see it wasnt bad lesson to learn dont have a sneaky peak u could have ended up not going for no reason :) well i put on a lb was totally unexpected and feel peeed off cause thought i was spot on with my food i didnt have large portions of anything think i will go back to counting pp xx

Yay! Good job you went other wise you would have been down about it for another week xx

thank you hun! yeah deffo!! i was worth it! even if i did que up 47 mins for it!! back to helping out next week ! xxx

Well done jessie see it wasnt bad lesson to learn dont have a sneaky peak u could have ended up not going for no reason :) well i put on a lb was totally unexpected and feel peeed off cause thought i was spot on with my food i didnt have large portions of anything think i will go back to counting pp xx

thank you hun, your right :) i am glad i went!! and had a nice trip to the cinema after! so all good!!
oh really?! thats annoying! was it your first week on filling and healthy? yeah good idea on pp, just need to do what works for you :) xxxx

Back