IM PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Minimins...the soap opera! *glued*

Love it Tracie, I'm so excited for you, fingers crossed for you sweetie, XXX

oh bugger , another day in purgatory love i do feel for you lol still got my fingers crossed XXXXX

this is very frustrating!! should i do a test when i get home from work???? surely if i am then it will show if im late????

I'd wait until the first wee of the day hun! Keep us posted though. We're all very excited as you can tell!!!

ive only done one which was on monday (the day i was due on...) i used a clearblue one

It depends on whether you can afford to do an extr test or not. If you can then I think then inpatience in me would escape nd I would have to do one today!!! x x x x x x x

I don't even know you but im so excited for you. I've always used cheapy tests (10 off ebay for about £2) or they sell them in the poundshop. All the same except the fancy packaging, they have to pass all the British safety tests etc to be able to be sold so you can be assured that they will tell you the truth. For me personally, clearblue, espec the digi ones were pants!.

Ohhhh good luck!! xx

hey - have just found this thread, welcome back tracie AND...... x

OoOoOh You Tease! x

hehe sorry that was mean wasnt it!!! well, ive done 2 tests and both say..................................................................IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back