I'm proud of myself!

Caz

Repeat Offender
My parents just came in and were like we totally didn't get around to buying easter eggs. We'll try find some this week. Instead I asked that they didn't get me one, and instead put the money towards some exercise equipment I want at home. To me easter egg chocolate is better than normal chocolate, so I'm surprised I did it! I haven't actually had any this year. I think me saying that to them is another bit of proof that shows just how much CD is changing my attitudes towards food. Love it!

Yay!!! Well done!! I resisted birthday cake (fruit..mmmm) yesterday and was amazed at myself! Looks like we are around the same stage - fancy buddying up?? x

Thanks guys :)

Sure Ellie, sounds good! :)

Great! I get weighed for first time tomorrow! Fingers crossed! x

Mine's thursday, think it's the first time I've looked forward to weighing myself!!!!

well done hun isnt it great taking control of your life .. ;-)

well done sweetie!! (oops excuse the pun) xxx

You are so focused, it will definitely be a great result! x

I hope so. It's my TOTM too, so not sure how that'll effect things!

Might give you some fluid retention but you are bound to still have a loss. And the fluid retained will be gone in time for next week's weigh in! Bonus! x

i had totm in my 1st week and lost 10lbs!!!!!! u might be surprised

I'm trying to not expect any particular loss and just be proud of any loss I have. I've seen some people get AMAZING losses for the first week, 10lbs, 14lbs, I'm sure there was one that was 16lbs! And I would absolutely love a loss like that, but if I get 8lbs, 6lbs or even 4lb, I have to remind myself that it's still more than I would have lost if I wasn't doing it!!! It's Day 5 and I've stayed 100% so I'm actually pretty proud of myself anyway! There's not been any of this oh just a little won't hurt, or just this once, or I'm doing so well I'll treat myself. I think having people to be accountable to really makes a difference. And there's a motivation that I don't think I've had to the same level before.

Back