im really not bothered about food!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    before xmas when i did cd, and messed about, i felt depressed and jealous of people eatting! but now im in the "zone" again im really not bothered! i dont feel bad and i happily sat and fed my babies tonight! i dont even lick my fingers lol.

And iv just made OH a giant lemon drizzle cupcake! nom nom! lol i feel so good atm just wish the weight would shift!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you! I'm still finding it hard going (day 4) , but hoping that tomorrow will be a better day!

4. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

Well done to you for the will power, i'm just finishing Day 1 and have to say i cant wait to get in 'the zone' i'm struggling especially tonight but am sure i'll get used to it lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.