I'm Restarting yet again lol

skinnyone0 said:
Hi all you lovely ladies today is day 2 and going really well woke up this morning and Belle had another puppy during the night and its a little girl soo pleased as I wanted a little girl to keep so Ive got her now... Ive kept myself busy bathing the new mummy and cleaning up after 5 little pups couldnt have come at a better time to stop me thinking about eating and hopefully back into ketosis soon. I hope you all have a lovely day and thankyou for all your encouragement I couldnt do it without you all xx

Awww yay what lovely news :) do you have a name for her yet? :)
Dietwise just get through the first week and it'll all be so much easier :) x good luck :)

Yes I think I will call her Hattie... It deffo takes your mind off food listening to them all squeeking so funny... Hows your day going hope you are having a good day x

skinnyone0 said:
Yes I think I will call her Hattie... It deffo takes your mind off food listening to them all squeeking so funny... Hows your day going hope you are having a good day x

Awww Cute :) yeah just got up and it was a struggle, knackered and getting a headache :S didn't have enough water yesterday oppps

Hi hope you are having a better day today DQ I have to see doctor myself next week as they want to discuss what they have found on the x rays I had done hope its nothing too bad as Ive got enough illnesses as it is lol ... So day 3 and its all going well Back on plan I really love the porridge with cinnamon makes it easier to cope on TS. Hope you have a great weekend pain free xx

skinnyone0 said:
Hi hope you are having a better day today DQ I have to see doctor myself next week as they want to discuss what they have found on the x rays I had done hope its nothing too bad as Ive got enough illnesses as it is lol ... So day 3 and its all going well Back on plan I really love the porridge with cinnamon makes it easier to cope on TS. Hope you have a great weekend pain free xx

Hey skinny :) oh god I know how that feels really enough is enough on the health front x hope it's ok x
Very stiff right now can't lift arms up and legs and back very achy but nothing really awful :) x

Congratulation on the puppy front I bet the are all little cuteys. Well done now on day 3, the days do seem to go quick, thank goodness. Good luck for day 4 and hope all goes well at the doctors next week.x

Hi Skinnyone0, Hope your first week back has gone okay and your feeling the loss!
I'm new to this and start tomorrow. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. xx

Hi ladies still going strong the kids got me some lovely flowers and plants and pjs and no food which really is helping me stay on plan hope you all have a wonderfull n happy mothers day keep up the good work and keep going your support is keeping me going thankyou xx

skinnyone0 said:
Hi ladies still going strong the kids got me some lovely flowers and plants and pjs and no food which really is helping me stay on plan hope you all have a wonderfull n happy mothers day keep up the good work and keep going your support is keeping me going thankyou xx

Oh that's great :) glad the kids got you some nice non food pressies :)

Back