im shrinking!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
has anyone else noticed a difference in their bodies?? im now in week 7 and am getting happier and happier, ive still git 2 stone to go but maybe i dont need to go that far????? whats everyones else thoughts on themselves??:rolleyes:

Shrinking

Deffo I feel as if my flesh is melting of my bones!Everything seems to be drooping!more so than normal.Oh well at my age you cant have everything,will have to buy a shopping trolley to carry round my excess flesh,cant afford surgery,still can tuck it all in a pair of spanx and a good pair of jeans lol.Hubby has found bones he never knew I had,thinks hes on Time Team!!!:rotflmao: (my fave smilie)

I'm only about 7 weeks in as well and yes I'm already noticing a difference, a couple of tops which I couldnt get into now fit me and I even bought a couple a new tops at the weekend which are a size down from what I usually buy which really made me pleased. :clap:

And a jacket I love which I've not been able to get into for a couple of years, finally does up!! I want to keep going as just this is enought to motivate me... I can't get into smaller sized trousers/jeans yet so there's something to work to! :party0011:

I want to loose another stone but I think I would be happy even if I lost less than that... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

I haven't noticed anything yet but its early days for me. I've only lost 10lb and still have a zillion to go. Hopefully I will notice it more when I actually start moving around more. :whacky068:

You are doing really great though.:party0011: As for how much more you need to lose only you can decide that. If you feel happier either side of your goal weight then thats the one to go for.

Sue

I still forget until i catch a glance at myself in the mirror (the mirror is now my friend, i used to hate it lol). Completely forgot the other day and went to look for xmas clothes in Outfit and headed straight for Evans. xxx Loobylou

I have lost just over 1.5 stone now and I can see a real difference in my face and a few people have commented that my face looks slimmer. I have noticed my jeans are so much looser but I can't see much difference in my body shape yet. Still, I know it will only be a matter of time before those lb's melt off my belly!

I feel like I'm wasting away. Everything is loose on me, and I can see my shape coming back, I'm going to have a waist soon!

I have heard that there's about ten pounds in a clothes size...not true for me though. i reckon I need to shift more like twenty to drop. But my God, there's nothing quite like buying that next size down is there girls? And when people start commenting....ooh, how lovely! x

I have lots to lose but have noticed lost weight in my face and today i got into my black jeans yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sarah xx

I can't wait to feel like this!

Well pleased for you all, keep going and keep smiling!! xxxx

i went bowlin at the weekend and when i saw the piccies i couldn't see me straight off................cos i wasn't the fatty any more....i no longer stand out in a group............i just look like everybody else...my hubby keeps losing me in shops cos hes lookin for the old me and not the new me............:)

Back