im shrinking!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    has anyone else noticed a difference in their bodies?? im now in week 7 and am getting happier and happier, ive still git 2 stone to go but maybe i dont need to go that far????? whats everyones else thoughts on themselves??:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Shrinking

Deffo I feel as if my flesh is melting of my bones!Everything seems to be drooping!more so than normal.Oh well at my age you cant have everything,will have to buy a shopping trolley to carry round my excess flesh,cant afford surgery,still can tuck it all in a pair of spanx and a good pair of jeans lol.Hubby has found bones he never knew I had,thinks hes on Time Team!!!:rotflmao: (my fave smilie)

4. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I'm only about 7 weeks in as well and yes I'm already noticing a difference, a couple of tops which I couldnt get into now fit me and I even bought a couple a new tops at the weekend which are a size down from what I usually buy which really made me pleased. :clap:

And a jacket I love which I've not been able to get into for a couple of years, finally does up!! I want to keep going as just this is enought to motivate me... I can't get into smaller sized trousers/jeans yet so there's something to work to! :party0011:

I want to loose another stone but I think I would be happy even if I lost less than that... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

5. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't noticed anything yet but its early days for me. I've only lost 10lb and still have a zillion to go. Hopefully I will notice it more when I actually start moving around more. :whacky068:

You are doing really great though.:party0011: As for how much more you need to lose only you can decide that. If you feel happier either side of your goal weight then thats the one to go for.

Sue

6. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I still forget until i catch a glance at myself in the mirror (the mirror is now my friend, i used to hate it lol). Completely forgot the other day and went to look for xmas clothes in Outfit and headed straight for Evans. xxx Loobylou

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have lost just over 1.5 stone now and I can see a real difference in my face and a few people have commented that my face looks slimmer. I have noticed my jeans are so much looser but I can't see much difference in my body shape yet. Still, I know it will only be a matter of time before those lb's melt off my belly!

8. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel like I'm wasting away. Everything is loose on me, and I can see my shape coming back, I'm going to have a waist soon!

9. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I have heard that there's about ten pounds in a clothes size...not true for me though. i reckon I need to shift more like twenty to drop. But my God, there's nothing quite like buying that next size down is there girls? And when people start commenting....ooh, how lovely! x

10. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    I have lots to lose but have noticed lost weight in my face and today i got into my black jeans yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sarah xx

11. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Great isnt it just the insentive to keep going!

12. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    absoltuley girls well done u all!!! x x x

13. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't wait to feel like this!

Well pleased for you all, keep going and keep smiling!! xxxx

14. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

i went bowlin at the weekend and when i saw the piccies i couldn't see me straight off................cos i wasn't the fatty any more....i no longer stand out in a group............i just look like everybody else...my hubby keeps losing me in shops cos hes lookin for the old me and not the new me............:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.