• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm sick and want sympathy....lol

I've got a banging headache, sore scratchy throat, sore sinuses, sore ears, and a sore nose.

I'm so dehydrated, hardly drank any water and only had 1 shake for the past 3 days :(

i'm starting to feel a bit better tonight though, and i've got WI tomorrow, so i'm hoping that might cheer me up a bit. hopefully!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im feeling like crap too so your not alone!!! good luck for tomorrow

Aww, chin up, it will soon pass, but you really must try to take your shakes, these are nutrients your body needs, especially when your unwell hun... go have one now...it might perk you up..:)

Aww, chin up, it will soon pass, but you really must try to take your shakes, these are nutrients your body needs, especially when your unwell hun... go have one now...it might perk you up..:)
i know i need them, its just taken me everything to get one of them down, it hurts to swallow and i'm really just not hungry at all. hopefully i will feel better tomorrow and have more, thanks hun xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Aw babe, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, there's a lot of it going around. Pamper yourself and have a good night's sleep and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.

Good luck at WI.

x

Scary_Cat_Lady

Getting fat since 1980
S: 23st4lb C: 16st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st3lb(30.98%)
i hope everyone feels better soon *hug*
(i'm quietly glaring at all the germs currently infesting the office, i really hate being ill and i don't want it to infect me next week - my first week on LT will be hard enough)

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
hey babe....

I've got a banging headache, sore scratchy throat, sore sinuses, sore ears, and a sore nose.

I'm so dehydrated, hardly drank any water and only had 1 shake for the past 3 days :(

i'm starting to feel a bit better tonight though, and i've got WI tomorrow, so i'm hoping that might cheer me up a bit. hopefully!!

hope u feel better today babe and i really looking forward to hearing ur weigh in result xox :)

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Hope you have a great WI doll. And get well soon *hugs* xx

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
aww I'm sorry, it's that time of year isn't it? Take good care of yourself and hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Hope you are all feeling better soon !

hope ur feeling better and wi went well

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
Hi Vicky, I hope you feel a lot better now.

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
shame you cant have a hot lemon with wiskey, that always sorts me out. heaven knows what i'd do if i got a cold now, prob moan like a man about dying!

hope you feel better soon.

you could gargle with salt water I guess as long as you dont swallow ;)

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
How you feeling now then babe? xxx