Im so confused....

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
I really dont understand the diet...
i have the books from last year when i tried before but with being a mum to 4 children a wife and a full time student, im really struggling to "get it:

can someone explain the 3 plans to me in laments terms.....
i would be amazingly grateful and promise not to be a massive pain about it!!! :)

the way i got my head round it was that each plan has a rule
EE Rule = everything that isnt syned is allowed but you have to fill 1/3 of plate with superfree. you have 1 hexa & 1 hexb

GREEN Rule = You can eat what you want, but meat is an health extra, you dont have to have 1/3 superfree. You also have 1 or 2 Hexa and 2 hexB

RED Rule = again you dont have to fill your plate with 1/3 superfree you also have 1 or 2 Hexa & 2 Hexb meat is free but pasta, bread, rice, potatoes cus-cus and I think Parsnips are classed as an Heb

I would say just get your head round ONE plan properly. I'd suggest EE unless you're a vegetarian. Once you've had a few weeks getting to grips with that, then choose another one to think about.

Lots of people ONLY do EE now. Why make it hard for yourself if you know its befuddled you before??

I would say just get your head round ONE plan properly. I'd suggest EE unless you're a vegetarian. Once you've had a few weeks getting to grips with that, then choose another one to think about.

Lots of people ONLY do EE now. Why make it hard for yourself if you know its befuddled you before??
I agree with Lucky 7, follow just the one plan as you sound as if you have your hands full. I do the EE and find it easiest to follow (I work full time with 2 kids so I do need to be able to do stuff quick and easy).

Back