I'm so cruel...

lynseyloo

God shouts down to you and say's it's your time to go upstairs, but he'll allow you to have one last 3 course meal, any food variation of your choice... what would it be? :rolleyes:

Starters - hot & spicy chicken wings, blue cheese dip
Main - Chicken tikka masala, mushroom rice, mushroom bahjee, nan bread
Pudding - Hot chocolate fudge brownie sundae

Anyone hungry now... sorry! :8855:

Starter - A big huge MASSIVE Prawn cocktail!!!
Main course - A big rump steak with those crispy fried onions, Champ, chips, Carrots and Pepper sauce and Massala sauce on the side for dipping...

Pudding - not a big pudding eater but Maybe a banoffee pie without the banana and custard :)

For me:
Starter: Potato salad and Okra
Main Course: Large bowl of Chicken curry with naan bread
Pudding: Chocolate Fudge Cake with chocolate custard.

Oooo I'm drooling here..........

oo could devoir everyone of your meals- plus a hot Indian curry to wash it down ha ha

Just realised - we have all stated something spicy!! well we'll have to think of other ideas to spice up our lives for a while lol could burn calories too:cool:

Mine would be a vanilla shake with coffee and ice cubes................

(yeah right!!!)

Starter - Palma Ham and melon
Main - Massive Bowl of stirfry with chicken and prawns, with a blob of mayo on the side
Dessert - Ben&Jerry rocket fuel lol

Larger to wash it down

Just realised - we have all stated something spicy!! well we'll have to think of other ideas to spice up our lives for a while lol could burn calories too:cool:

Lain that sounds like an offer ;)

Oooh mine would beeeee

Starter - drycured meats on a bed of rocket with mozarella
Main - calzone mmmmmmm
Puddin - profiterole sundea with fudgecake an all sorts od yummies in¡¡

And that is why I am fat haha xx

my starter would be the one i probably cook the most when i can obviously lol

Starter - seared scallops on pea puree with crispy smoked bacon and a smal rocket salad with lemon, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil dressing
Main course - Onion bhajis, Raita, poppadom, garlic and cheese nan bread, egg pilau rice, lamb tikka balti/lamb hyderbadi, kashmeri kebabs and chips haha
Desert - not too fussed dont really bother with them, although i make a lovely baileys and white chocolate cheesecake lol

Calm down master chef :p

I went to india last year and had hydrabadi there... was amazin but never been able 2 find it over here!!!???

It would have to be a meal at pizza hut, with an farmhouse stuffed crust pizza and a cookie doe for dessert, im drooling as i type this,lol. :)

week 1 - 12lb

Calm down master chef :p

I went to india last year and had hydrabadi there... was amazin but never been able 2 find it over here!!!???

sorry lol passionate about cooking, always wanted to be a chef

anyway i bet it was amazing over there, i get it from the Agrah restaurant near me and its just beautiful

sorry lol passionate about cooking, always wanted to be a chef

anyway i bet it was amazing over there, i get it from the Agrah restaurant near me and its just beautiful

U sound like u are an excellant chef hun... u shud deffo peresue it!!!

Yep india was amazing spent a month there, didn't want 2 come home¡ had never so much as eaten a naan bread til I went either! Got ther and tried every different dish while we were there! Hydrabadi was my fave tho, came on the bone, this what its like here??

U sound like u are an excellant chef hun... u shud deffo peresue it!!!

Yep india was amazing spent a month there, didn't want 2 come home¡ had never so much as eaten a naan bread til I went either! Got ther and tried every different dish while we were there! Hydrabadi was my fave tho, came on the bone, this what its like here??

I would love to persue it but at the moment with the economy its a risk that i cant take plus its a fair drop in pay to begin with lol

i am jealous about being over there i am so passionate about indian cuisine

although no it doesnt come on the bone unfortunatley

any other dishes you really liked over there?

Only cost us £500 2 go for just under 4 weeks hun so its deffinately doable....

We ate a lot of vegetarian dishes and chat? I think thas how u spell it... god it was last january now, tryna remember!!

We went to a spice plantation for a few days an had the most amazing rices with EVERY kind of spice u can imagine it was fantastic!

Back