im so disapointed in myself

Im on day 13 of 100% and ive been doing so well with it. Ive lost 9kg already and been completely 100%. Just went to have the carbonarra and it made me feel sick I couldn't eat it. So instead I went and ate a magnum mini! I cant believe I caved, I kept telling myself no every time I wanted anything else (even when I worked the other night in our takeaway and there were so many tempting things) and so far it has worked. Now Ive ate that I keep thinking that I might as well as have something else as Ive fell off the wagon already and I should just have a bad day. but I know that will do even more damage. Im my own worst enemy. Why do I keep sabotaging myself?

Aw hun, think of how hard you've worked the last 13 days, don't undo it by rolling in food (not literally, you understand ;) )

It's the most common reaction to a slip up to think, blow it, doesn't matter now. But does it really not matter? When you wake up tomorrow and you look back on today, you will either think, ok, I caved briefly, I'm human, moving on? Or will you totally beat yourself up because you ended up totally bingeing? What would be worse?

Falling of the wagon is one thing. Staying on the ground and letting it run you over is another. Keep going hun :)

Stop feeling guilty and putting yourself down, today is a new day, dont let one slip up become a bad day then a bad week then come off it completely. We are all human and make mistakes, stop beating yourself up x

It's one thing to have a slip up and eat something off plan, but it's another to say "b*gger the diet" ad keep eating. I had a major fail on my second day of this diet, I ended up ordering takeaway, but if I'd wallowed in my failure and let it overcome my desire to lose the weight I wouldn't be here in week 10 having lost 2 stone. Just put it behind you, dont thinkg "I've done it anyway so I might as well eat...", just give yourself a break and go back to 100% today.

9kg is an amazing amount of weight off. Ignore the moment of madness and focus on what u have managed to achieve in the last 2 weeks. We've all had wobbles the important thing is that u don't let the wobbles define the rest of ur journey. Take care and good luck!!

Thanks everyone for the kind messages. The support on this site is phenomenal. I managed to stop myself from having anything else, just looked at my baby girl and reminded myself why Im doing this in the first place. No point in moving backwards, if I would have gave in I would have just undone all my hard work. Back to 100% today and going to put the little slip up behind me. Here's to hopefully some good losses for everyone this week.:)

glad you didnt have anymore!! well done!! its so hard to get over that "i may aswell be bad the rest of the day" attitude so well done!!

Use the disappointment you felt as a reminder for next time you feel your gonna have a blip and remember how rotten it made you feel and that the food didnt have the effect you thought it would have!!

As they say....A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips! Glad you put the food down and are back to 100% today! You can do it! :)

Good on you hun x

Been there, done that (see my epic failure thread last week!) well done for dusting yourself off and starting again! X

Back