I'm so embarassed

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I had to rush up to Kieran's school this afternoon for something he should have told me about ages ago.

I got there and knew I needed the loo but thought I'd hang on.

OH MY GOD what a mistake! I was tangoed as I sat in the classroom :eek: Only a bit and I had on dark brown trousers and a long'ish coat so don't think anyone noticed. But when I got up there was a small stain on the seat :eek:

So I made a quick getaway :(

awww no :eek: but at least no one noticed! try to forget about it chick ((hugs)) xx

Thanks ladies.

Carolyn - I think it was just that I haven't taken the tabs for a while and forgot what can happen and how to be prepared.

uh oh!!!...xxx

LOL - it was no where near that bad thank goodness :D

Aw poor you. I've had similar happen a few years ago but I was indoors thankfully as I was wearing light blue trousers. Wasn't orange but definately greasy and noticable. My own fault for eating a kebab.:rolleyes: lol

At least you weren't in a white skirt like yer woman in the ad.;)

Hi again,
Hope your feeling better about it slimmerk. There is a diet pill called phentermine it trades under duromine in the uk I cant get it in Ireland. Its unbelievale and I had less side effects than taking alli.

Unfortunately I can't take phentermine as it interferes with another medication I take :( but thanks for mentioning it.

Back