Im so fed up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by chalack, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. chalack

chalack Full Member

i have just got on the scales afetr a week and a half and it has shows that i have gained a pound, how can this happen i have been doing sole sole for 6 weeks now 100% i havent cheated once, i have all 3 packs and drinks at least 4 litres of water a day so why has this happend. Im readfy to cry.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun. I know its easy for me to say, but don't panic. There could be a variety of reasons for this - water retention etc etc. The body is a funny old thing sometimes but always does exactly what it wants and we can't control that. If you have been 100% there is no possible way that you have gained weight, its just that your body is adjusting, just keep doing what you've been doing and it will catch up again x x x

4. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    OOh-don't be downhearted,my cdc mentioned this could happen sometimes. I am sure you will lose weight next time,hang in their,we are all with you!!

5. chalack

chalack Full Member

Thanks you guys, im gunna see my cdc tonight and see what she says :)

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Your sticking to it like glue hun, so there is no way you can gain weight. It prob is a bit of water retention. Let us know how you go at your cdc's :) xx and keep the chin up, your doing brill :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.