I'm so stupid and clumsey

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i was going into my garden taking my boys beanbags to them to put in their playhouse and i thought that i had walked down two steps but i had only gone down one. so i feel, luckily i had a soft landing on the beanbags but i thought that i had broke my ankle initially. but i have been to hospital and there are no broken bones. it really hurts along the side of my foot and it is such a sharp pain it is soo painful. i am mean to be doing w5d3 tomorrow, hopefully i will be able to do it before next week now. :mad:

I did something similar last summer. Couldn't believe the hospital when they said it wasn't broken.... it hurt sooooo much!

Hope it gets better quickly for you.

Ouch!!!

Im with Julia...what is w5d3???

week 5 day 3 of the couch to 5k running plan. on this day i have my first continous run. 20mins continous running.

RICE! Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate! That and paracetemol / Ibuprofen.

Don't take any chances if it hurts hon - you could have ligament / muscle damage which can take an age to mend. Try to avoid weight bearing if you can whilst it is so tender, and make sure you go back to have it checked if you are still in pain.

As a recent graduate from a cast and crutches, you have my total sympathy and I hope it settles and you are in less pain soon. Rest well xx

Yes, definitely take a break from the exercise until you're better. Exercising with an injury just means you're likely to make it worse!

RICE! Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate! That and paracetemol / Ibuprofen.

Don't take any chances if it hurts hon - you could have ligament / muscle damage which can take an age to mend. Try to avoid weight bearing if you can whilst it is so tender, and make sure you go back to have it checked if you are still in pain.

As a recent graduate from a cast and crutches, you have my total sympathy and I hope it settles and you are in less pain soon. Rest well xx

oh my goodness how long will i have to rest it?

Back