I'm so tempted to switch from Lighterlife to Cambridge

Hi
I switched from LL to CD and because i was already in Ketosis my councillor said I could have the bars.

Hey Nannygoat! How are you doing on CD now?Has the weight loss been good, and have you had any problems since changing? I remember we used to be on the same April start group in the lighterlife forum :p

Hiya Caramelcherry
I have been pleased with my weightloss it only slowed down the last couple of weeks because I have been picking so I am back on the wagon since yesterday.
Switching was the best thing I did so much cheaper and much better choice and because CD have more plans there is something to suit everyone. I was toying with the idea of moving up the plans but I have booked an armlift operation for September and they said I should loose all the weight i intend too before the op so I will get the best possible results so I am going to stay on SS if I can till I reach 8stone 7lb.
I felt guilty leaving LL too as my lady was loveley but at the end of the day you have to do what is best for you.:)

Love Brenda xxx

I have only been on CD 10 days and have had a bar a day since I started. My CDC never said anything about not having the bars for two weeks.... I'm paranoid now, and might cut them out next week. Though I haven't had the massive weightloss of some in the first week, I am happy with 8lbs, though now wondering what it would have been without the bars.

I think if you discussed it with your CDC and you are well entrenched in a similar programme that they would allow you to have the bars. I would ring and have a discussion before you make a decisision.

I'd go for it and change. Its about £27 quid a week cheaper, which is £1404 quid a year!! thats serious cash. think of all the lovely clothes you'll be able to buy for your ever decreasing body :)
I have friends who've done LL and obviously its as sucessful as CD but only difference is the COST and you get a counselling session of which most said after a few weeks just repeats itself and becomes a chore.
I say save the money honey and go for CD

My counselor is so nice!! I feel guilty for wanting to switch :sigh:
Alls fair in love and war :D
Tell her if she will cover the extra £1404 a year it costs you will be happy to stay with LL :p

Well I said I'd eventually do it. I'm going on sole source+ on Saturday and have an appointment with the counselor tomorrow.:D

All the very best!! ..and keep us posted on how you're getting on (and how you feel they compare)..

Ultimately this is your personal journey, and you need to do whatever's right for you..

Wishing every success!

Vxx

All the very best!! ..and keep us posted on how you're getting on (and how you feel they compare)..

Ultimately this is your personal journey, and you need to do whatever's right for you..

Wishing every success!

Vxx

Thank you so much for your support! I definately think it was time for me to move. I got my packs today, however, im a bit confused. I read the cambridge booklet and it says I can't have tetra drinks until the 2nd week. However my CDC gave me some. Is this right?

Thank you so much for your support! I definately think it was time for me to move. I got my packs today, however, im a bit confused. I read the cambridge booklet and it says I can't have tetra drinks until the 2nd week. However my CDC gave me some. Is this right?
You're allowed tetras from the first week, just drink an extra 250mls of water for each tetra (I think it's this amount) xx

Thanks for the info sbridge7. I'm so excited to start tomorrow. I can't wait to try all the different flavours. In my pack I got apple & cinnamon porridge, mushroom&chicken, leek & potato, oriental chilli, and chocolate tetra yum yum.

Hey hun,
Good luck, you'll be just fine. I absolutely love apple and cinammon porridge as well as the chicken and mushroom soup. You'll find your tastes do change as you go on. Keep experiment with the flavours though :)

good luck and enjoy the range of flavours...

fyi less carbs in the crunch bars (cranberry and peanut) than the others.

AM

Watch your bank balance grow!!! you've done ace loosing 3 stone already well done

I would say move...... I did and don't regret it at all! It's exactly the same but MUCH cheaper on CD. I'm sure you CDC would let you have bars from day one if you are in ketosis and switching straight from one to the other,. I'd find your local one and ask! Good luck with whatever you decide hon

I definately think it was the right decision for me to move. I'm not so bothered about the bars anymore, as I'm doing sole source +, so I will have something at least to bite on. I can't wait to shift the rest of this 3/4 stone :character00116: Day one tomorrow :D

Welcome Caramelcherry and good luck with your CD journey! You can save up all the money you would have spent on LL and buy yourself something lovely!

I haven't done SS+ as still on SS BUT lots on here are on it and love it.

Keep us 'posted' :D x

Day One!

So, today's day one!

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life! :D how exciting! :D

freedom from the cost of LL, and freedom from all the reasons you have found being larger a burden.. We all have our own personal reasons..

For me it's been:
better for my knees
better for my self esteem
better for my choice of clothes
better for my health
better for my energy levels
better for my love life! :D

I don't feel so burdened by feeling heavy, looking heavy, feeling trapped as though there was nothing I could do about it..

What's your personal list?

I hope you like the new flavours your trying.. it took me a couple of days to find the ones that I love (and I had to try one or two that I can't stand first) but I love all but one of the shakes, three soups and all the bars, so that's plenty for me.. guess we're all different..

anyway, all the very best, and as I say.. keep us posted!

Vxx

i was going to say put the difference of the money away and buy yourself a new wardrobe when ur @ goal....good luck hun
xxx

Thanks everyone for your responses and support!

Well I've had my first pack. Apple and Cinnamon porridge. It wasn't too bad!

I will be having the chicken and mushroom for lunch :D I got so bored with the flavours on lighterlife. All I liked was the mushroom soup, thai chilli soup, and peanut bar. I had that for three months!

What are everyone's favourite?

I feel alot more confident after losing 3 stones. I love the fact I can feel my collar bones again and I'm starting to feel my hips bones popping out.

I feel so much healthier and no longer bloated. If I feel this good now, I wonder how I'll feel like after a further 3/4 stone is gone?

I shall be definately saving the extra money to have a huge blow out on shopping at the end of my journey.

Back