I'm sorry, I know I am a pain with this....

batlo8

But I posted my weigh in result of 6lbs this morning and only had one 'well done'. I was hoping for a little more encouragement after my first WI as I respond to everyones that I see.

I know it was only yesterday I mentioned people not replying and I am well aware I am being needy but I just really need the support from here.

God, I am acting like this forum is a new boyfriend who I am not sure likes me or not! lol x

Hey there, sorry I must have missed your post, but WELL DONE! That's 6 lbs of fat that you wont be carrying round again eh? Brilliant job. I have my first WI tomorrow morning, doing it on my scales tho as wont see cdc til weds evening I think, hope I have a good loss too.

As for people not replying, I hate that too, esp when you see that so many people have viewed. I have to say that last year I struggled cos I wanted people constantly pushing me forward, and even on here I found that I was often 'ignored'. Kind of feels like being the last one picked for teams at school sports doesnt it!

WELL DONE YOU!

Thankyou :) I kinda figure people online now would have missed it as it's dropped to the 2nd page.

Yeah, you do start to feel ignored, I already know the people who will reply and if they're around they do! It's awful when you need some support though and dont get it.

Aah well, I really appreciated your reply, made me smile :) xx

Hey..
Just wanted to say well done for losing 6 pounds thats a great loss you must be really happy and proud of yourself..
As for people not replying as I said to you yesterday its really sunny outside and most people are probably not around I have been out all day with my kids and had a quick peek on here..

I tend to reply to most posts....... but doesnt mean that everyone replies to me...... Im sorry you are feeling this way but I have been on here for 16 weeks and have found this forum so supportive..

I actually cant even see your post saying that you have lost 6 pounds.. I am sure if you waited till later there would have been lots of responses.

Well done again and good luck for the week ahead x

Well done, sorry I missed it earlier.
My first weigh in is Tues evening, and I hope I can match you, I will be thrilled at that loss. All go for week two now eh?

Yeah, I do understand that people aren't always around, and as I just mentioned above (I imagine you wrote this as I wrote mine!) I know certain people who will reply and they are GREAT! So it's obvious they just weren't around.

It's just when you see 20 people have viewed it and only one replied it's a bit deflating x

Hey..
Just wanted to say well done for losing 6 pounds thats a great loss you must be really happy and proud of yourself..
As for people not replying as I said to you yesterday its really sunny outside and most people are probably not around I have been out all day with my kids and had a quick peek on here..

I tend to reply to most posts....... but doesnt mean that everyone replies to me...... Im sorry you are feeling this way but I have been on here for 16 weeks and have found this forum so supportive..

I actually cant even see your post saying that you have lost 6 pounds.. I am sure if you waited till later there would have been lots of responses.

Well done again and good luck for the week ahead x

Yep, all set! Just hope I get another good loss! I'm sure you will do great on your weigh in :) x

hun, you have done super...but you really shouldnt need a message board to reassure you sweetie!
I've been coming on here for 6 weeks and some occassions i get loads of responses to my WI results, other times, very little...but that doesnt make the achievement any less substantial hun!
You should feel very proud of YOU right now....your on a super journey and its an amazing step to take....! :)

Keep it up hun.....next week will be another good week!

and dont take it all to heart about the messages hun....there is a lot of love....just not when the sun is out! giggle! xxxx

Thanks Liz! You are completely right, think I am just very low on confidence at the mo and need people to reassure me with every little detail of my life. Give me a few weeks when I am back to myself and I wont be posting anymore of these! lol x

Well done! 6lb loss is great, but as the others have said don't take it personally if people don't reply. It's a lovely day and most are out enjoying the sun. I'm just taking a break because my shoulders are a bit red!

Keep up the good work.

that is what this place is for..the highs, the lows, the smiles and the tears!
People wont alianate you for being sensitive hun....as there would be no one left as we all go through it at some point through our journey!

And anyway...quality not quantity!!!!! ;) xxx

:D Thanks everyone, you sure shut me up! lol x

Hi there, i think it has just been that sort of day tbh.

Not all days are as difficult as his one. I think the sun has been making us all crazy! :D

You know what they say, only mad dogs and Englishmen.....

Or english women in the case! lol x

Hi hun !

Only just managed to get on here in between applying calamine lotion to my 8 year old daughter who has shingles !
You're doing great, especially after starting with TOTM on your first week !
Keep going & I'll see you next week !

CAROLYN x

Aww :-( Hope she is feeling better soon.

Thanks! See you next week x

Ooooooh! Big hugs. :grouphugg:
Well done on your loss. First WI is always quite nerve wracking, i go for mine tomorrow so would be very pleased to match your loss especially as its only 6 days. Great result for you.

:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::):):):)

6 lbs is fan flippin tastic in your first week considering it was your TOTM aswell!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work sorry not replied sooner just got back from the beach
LOL
xxxx

Back