I'm starting CD this week and would like a support buddy or two!

Hello Ladies,

Just came back from my weigh in, and by some miracle, I have lost 2.87lbs this week. As I said I haven't been a total saint so am quite surprised :eek:, and also very, very happy as this is the lowest weight I have been on this diet so I am finally back on track. Yay!!!!!!!

Hope you are all doing wonderfully today, stay in touch everyone.

Take care, and keep up the good work, stay strong, we can definitely do this!!!

Many hugs, :grouphugg:

Fenix x

Hip Hip Hooray for Fenix!!!:worthy::clap::happy096::wow::talk017:

Awwww, thank you:hug99:. I should have lost more but there is that inability :drool:to control myself to contend with:banghead:.

I am going to try extra hard this week to stay focused.:angel09:

I thinking of you all and wishing you all lots of luck!!!! We are all doing very well. :D

FENIX! Wel done, Im so proud of you, apologise to you and Joz, have had a mad day today, will mail you tomorow and explain, just wanted to congratulate you and give you both a big :grouphugg:

Well done Fenix, keep up the good work !!!

Hi Girls!
How's it going today? I hope you're all having a 100% SS day! :character00238:
I'm feeling really wonderful today! I went out last night and only drank bottled water. I accidentally asked for lemon slices & ice in my glass not remembering that the lemon could knock me out of ketosis. I only remembered after drinking the whole glass. I immediately ordered another 500ml bottle of water and drank it quickly. As soon as I got home I used a keto-stik to see if I was still in Ketosis. I was thank goodness! I was even deeper in ketosis when I checked this morning...whew!:)
Now that I'm in deep ketosis, I've completely lost my appetite. I hope this lasts and that all of you are/will be experiencing the same feelings of no hunger too!:D

*Big Hugs*
Joz xx

Hey all,
That was lucky Joz, i am pleased for you. I am in day 1 of SS and its going OK. I don't feel hungry now i have managed to get a whole replacement meal pack down me. Its official, I hate the soups, yuck yuck yuck, enough said on them. The butterscotch shake wasn't too bad and very filling.I have only managed 1 and a half litres of water at present but hoping to get more down before the day is finished. I am out tonight too (ladies darts evening) and will have to order water at the bar, thats going to be a first and i will remember no lemon.
Keep up the good work xxx

Hi Foosey!
I'm sending you good vibes for tonight, you're so brave to go out on your first day on SS! Tomorrow I will complete my first week on SS. I'm no expert on CD but I did manage to do 100% SS on LL for almost four months. If I can do that it anyone can!:)
Try to drink at least 4 pints of water and your 3 packs everyday. Remember that if you cheat even a little you could reset your metabolism from a lean fat burning machine (ketosis) to a sluggish carb burner. Once you hit ketosis it's much easier to keep it up as you stop thinking about food as much. The first week is the hardest so please come by here for plenty of support . Even though I'm a veteran ss-er, I don't think I could have gotten through my first week without Fenix and Reena supporting me.:rainbow:
Joz xx

Aww thanks Joz. I am now through the first day, I am going to bed in a few mins if i can drag myself away from here.

I went out tonight and had bottled water with ice. When asked why i was drinking water instead of the normal diet coke I just replied I was thirsty, end of conversation.

Oh how I want to be that lean fat burning machine. I am hoping to hit ketosis on Sunday ( fingers crossed ).
I agree with you with ref to the support, it really is priceless.
Lets keep the pounds dropping off, take care xxx

Hi Girls
Hope your all well xxx
Despite my failure this week I managed a 3lb loss so am really pleased. I just need to concentrate on SS and stop cheating so much.

Congratulations Debichap! You're a star!!!

:talk017::bunnydance::banana dancer::stickdance::woohoo::wee::party0023:

WTG Debi keep up the good work.

Hello Ladies,

Now for some reason, I am at work today doing overtime, yes I know, on a bank holiday long weekend. I should be soaking up the sun in a park somewhere, it is such a lovely day outside, I hope that you are all enjoying it!!!:character00238:

But anyway, I just wanted to get on as I have been scarce for a while to say hello to everyone and that I hope that you are all doing well.

I’ve strayed recently, but am going to get there in the end, and am back with a vengeance tomorrow, I’ve had a few naughty days but if I cut it out now, it won’t affect my weight at all. I just have to stop using food as an emotional outlet, as a way to deal with things that upset me, when will I ever learn!!!!!

Sending out many hugs to everyone:grouphugg:, stay strong and keep up all the good work.

Foosey, I hope you are going well with SS, and that you are staying strong, you should nearly be in ketosis now – you may well be a fat burning machine!!!!:bliss:

Debichap, congratulations on your 3lbs loss, that is really great. I had a WI like yours, I was a bit naughty one week but still managed to lose 2lbs, which is really comforting!!!!

Villarosie, Fairy78, Witchy how are you???

Reena & Joz, an extra big hug to you both.

Well, I better get back to work, chat to you all laterish!!!

Take care,
Fenix

Hey Fenix! I was so glad to hear from you! I sent you an email to catch up!

I meant to post my WI info here on Friday but I forgot. I'm still 100% SS. I had my first weigh-in Friday and I lost 9lbs! My CDC was very shocked I could lose that much because my bmi is under 30. She wants to know how I did it, but I have no explanation. I've never loss that much in one week except when I was a dancer (it's easy to sweat off a pound or more a day).
I am drinking 3 litres a day so maybe it was that. I even had a few days when I had to have 4 shakes instead of 3 (which I'm allowed because of my height) so I have no idea what happened but I am very grateful for the loss. it's given me so much motivation to carry on with SS!
Big Kiss,
Joz xxx

Hi Fenix thank you for asking, I seem to be doing ok with it, not liking the fact its bank holiday and cant do the BBQs etc and sat inside the smells up out street are killing me but im only three weeks in so need to be strong. Weight seems to be coming off nicely if the scales are right im nearly at 20Ib loss so im very happy. How are you honey??

Hey everyone, I hope you are all feeling well and have that CD glow about you.

Thanks Fenix for your support, yes I am in ketosis, dark pink shade on the stick. I am now that fat burning machine lol. Get back on the wagon and hold on with all your might. You can do it. Shame about working today as its lovely outside. (says she who is sitting inside typing this)

Joz, that is absolutely fantastic 9lbs, you are a force to be reckoned with ! You deserve it as your support to everyone is always awesome. You don't realise quite what a rock you are to everyone.
Keep all the good work xxx

Hi Fenix thank you for asking, I seem to be doing ok with it, not liking the fact its bank holiday and cant do the BBQs etc and sat inside the smells up out street are killing me but im only three weeks in so need to be strong. Weight seems to be coming off nicely if the scales are right im nearly at 20Ib loss so im very happy. How are you honey??

Well done for being strong Witchy!!

Who wants to eat BBQ food anyway.

You have had really great weight losses. You can do this.

I have first weigh in on Wednesday and hope I have done nearly as well as you.
Take care xxx

Hi everyone - am on day 2 of SS... just just a beginner.... still finding it very hard and am quite hungry! Am drinking plenty of water - so hopgin something is happening - weigh in is Friday, day 6 of SS.... yikes! Have got to go away with work which is going to be hard, as will be staying in hotle.... I WILL RESIST!!!
big hugs x

Well done for being strong Witchy!!

Who wants to eat BBQ food anyway.

You have had really great weight losses. You can do this.

I have first weigh in on Wednesday and hope I have done nearly as well as you.
Take care xxx

Thank you its messages like that, that keep me going.

Back