Im starting RC tonight eeekkkk!!! Tips please

rebajayne

Hi, after much thought into which diet i was going to follow i have decided i am going to give RC a go, i have tried the other diets but have very low motivation and even lower will power.
Im a bit nervous about being hungry but i have been doing a low gi diet for 3 weeks now so hopefully my stomach will of shrunk a bit in the 3 weeks. Does anyone have any tips for me to keep on track.
And can you eat as much salad greens as you please or is that portion controlled?
Thanks xxx

Hiya

I did rosemary last year and am thinking of giving it another go.

When I last went the first 2 weeks are a plan to follow then you got a calorie allowance per day. I can't remember if you count veg and salad calories, think you might do with it being a calorie based diet.

The diet was really good and I wish i had stuck with it instead of trying other plans. It is low fat diet and makes you realise how many so called 'diet' or 'low fat ' products aren't that good really.

Go for it and keep posting, might be back myself tonight, keep trying to do cambridge but can't get my head around it at the minute.

x x x

hi,
im joining tonight as well and am feeling pretty nervous i must say, i have been having a look in the magazine and in some of the meal plans it says unlimited green veggies, so in not really sure but we will find out tonight

Hi i went to join a 10am class today but it was closed GUTTEDDDDDD! so been on net now will try again at 5:45 tonite at a different class.!

Just want to get info and start reading so i follow the plan correct.
so good luck ladies back on later on.x

A question if i go tonite im going to weigh alot more heavier as i awalys wi in the mornings.!!!?????????

I have been on many diet plans was on ww then moved to CD then ww then CD again lol well i am now 5 lbs away from goal hoping that satday i will reach that.!! CAN'T WAIT.!!!

So i have choosen R.C to follow and learn more about CC now and hope to maintain my weight for ever.! xx

Wouldn't it be funny if you all went to the same class lol, I wish you luck ladies and hope you have a realy enjoyable evening (which I'm sure you will).

Shanny, it doesn't matter if you weigh a bit heavier in the evening, as if you are going to class, you will be weighed at the same time each week won't you, so as long as next Thursday you weigh less than this Thursday its worked:D:D It won't take you long to move that last bit of weight and get to your goal, so good luck.

Back