I'm Starvingggggggggggggg

slimsea

:rolleyes:First day on Lipotrim god it's hard, I want to eat my own arm. Just visited the fridge, but closed it quickly before I ate my own weight in everything in there.
Anyone got any tips, other than eat a three course meal!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

My first day was yesterday and it was pure hell (which I've documented in my blog if you want some inspirational reading). I suddenly knew why Bono feels so bad for those African kids.
My main tip is keep yourself busy. Find something to do and before you know "meal time" will round again. Fill up on water too. I've found that going for a walk helps. Mainly because you're nowhere near your fridge. Plus its exercise!! Don't take your wallet out with you. You'll only end up in the pick 'n' mix aisle.
xx

Focus on your goal. You want to be slim and healthy MORE than you want to eat, surely? xx

hi slimsea,
sorry you're having a tough time - stick with it though you really will be so glad!
how about bed and a book and then you can read and doze you're way through the day? i found that the first couple of weeks i could sleep in the day and then sleep well at night too. now i have never needed so little sleep but you have to be gentle on your body these first few days!
you can do it!
fran :)

NO YOU AREN'T!!! NO YOU AREN'T!!!! :D:D:D

Hunger is a state of mind that you really don't want to entertain right now. Go get another glass of water and drink it!!! Wash away that hunger and show it you mean business! :p

I'm a CDer but the principles are the same hun. Make it through today and you'll be just fine. Remember that a few hunger pangs won't kill you and will be gone over the next couple of days. Stay positive and you'll be onto day 2 and few lbs down before you know it :D

Perhaps you could try a bit of distraction therapy - good book or a glossy celeb gossip filled mag???

hang in there

xx

I'm on my third day and if you keep the water levels up,it will cut down on the hunger.Keep focused and think of all the lovely clothes you will be able to get into.Look at the inspiration slideshow,its amazing.
Good Luck,we are all here to talk to,come chat to us before you lapse x:)

Cold Hands

Hi

This is day 4 for me, found it easy so far no hunger pangs at all but my hands are freezzzzzzzzzzzzing is this normal.

hi , where is the Inspirational Slideshow , I'm bound to get depressed at some point so I could do with my retaliation in advance

Stick with it guys.....it does get easier. You've got to get through the first few days and get into Ketosis....then the hunger pangs dissappear. WATER WATER WATER. Get glugging. It will help with hunger pangs.

Fat Girl Slim (nice name), being cold goes hand in hand with this diet. I'm afraid there is nothing to do except dress warm. It may be an idea to have some of your shakes warm and try hot water instead of cold.
xx

Thanks guys for words of support, visiting people tomorrow this will be challenging as people will be offering me all sorts of goodies. Will let you know how the day goes!!!!!!!!!!!

hey slimsea, another wee tip to keep you out the fridge, (bit extreme though), buy some sort of food that you hate or makes you wanna throw up.... as soon as you open the fridge you just wanna close it again I only do this for the first week, i so the same for the cupboards in tinned variety.... yuk but works

In my fridge.....TRIPE excuse me while i throw up
In my cupboard.... a jar of cockles and a tin of sardines/anchovies.

Then you are more than happy for a nice hot choc or glass of water

sam x

Hey Shazza you have a face:p xx

Thanks for the tip to keep warm. I guess if im cold it must be working. Can't wait for my first weigh in on Saturday!

Back